Flash Back

Note: The Story Will Be In Mainly Rays Point Of View; And Occasionally Different People.

The Next Morning I Woke Up With A Huge Headache And I Felt Dizzy, Felt Like The Night Back In Highschool. At That Party Where I Lost My Virginity To Diallo. Diallo Was My Ex Boyfriend Before I Moved To Florida. He Was The One Who Shot My Mom In The Drive By. Only I Didnt Know He Did It Till After I Found Out I Was Pregnant. Hes Been Locked Up In Jail More Then The Number Of Wrinkles On My Dads Face. He Got Locked Up For Possesion Of Illegal Guns, Attempted Murder, Assault, Stealing A Cop Car, Possesion Of Marijuana, And This Nigguh Even Stole From McDonalds.  We Were Cool In Highschool Up Until He Decided To Assalt A Lady In Shop Rite Cus She Looked At Him Funny. Till This Day I Dont Know Where His Ass At, But Im Pretty Sure He'd Find Me, He Could Find Anybody. Its Not That Im Hiding From Him Or Anything Its Just The Last Time We Talked Wasnt Pleasant.

(At The Party)

 Diallo: What Up Though Baby?

Me: Whatchu Want Diallo?

Diallo: Dont Be Actin Like You Dont Want Me.

Me: Whose Acting?

Diallo:(Laughing) Oh I See You Got Jokes, Thats What I Like Most About You Ray, Your Good Sense Of Humor.

Me:Whatever Dont You Got Some Other Girl To Be With?

Diallo: I Only Love You Ray.

 Me:Fuck Outta Here, Shouldnt You Be With Yo Hoe Casey?

Diallo:(Holds On To Rays Waist) Baby You Know You Miss Me.

Me: Number 1, Stop Touching Me ; Number 2, You Shoulda Thought About That Shit When You Hooked Up With Casey.

Diallo: Fuck Her (Yelling)

Me: Herd U Already Did (Walks Away)

Few Hours Later And I Was Faded, I Aint Know What Time It Was, Where I Was At Or Who I Was As A Matter Of Fact. People Said I Kept Laughing And I Danced On Top Of A Table And Gave A Lap Dance To Diallo.

(In A Room)

Diallo: Come Here Baby .

Me: (Laughing) Mhmm (Falls On The Bed)

Diallo: You Know Baby I Miss You So Much (Starts Kissing Rays Neck) And I Need You.

Me: Mhmm (Giggling)

Diallo Had Me Naked In About .3 Seconds. He Was Someone I Didnt Wanna Have Sex With But, The Things He Did To Me Made Me Wish Id Let Him Have Me When He First Asked. He Kissed My Neck All The Way Down To My Stomach. And I Was Getting Weak. He Teased Me And I Wanted Him More, He Knew Exactly What He Was Doing. He Put Two Fingers Inside Me And It Felt So Good That All I Could Do Was Moan And Bite My Bottom Lip. When He Realised He Had Me, He Put It In And All U Herd From The Outside Was Sounds Of Pleasure. With Every Thrust I Got Weak, And Couldnt Hold On Much Longer And I Cummed, And So Did He. I Felt A New Level Of Respect For Diallo, Dont Know Why But I Did. When I Turned Over To See Diallo And That Negro Fell Asleep. I Needed To Go Home I Didnt Feel Good, But I Couldnt Walk, And I Was Scared To Get On The Bus Cus They Steal Ur Money So I Called Alyssa.

(In Alyssas Car)

Alyssa: Ray?

Me: Hmm? (Holdin My Face And Stomach)

Alyssa: Oh Shit Oh Shit, Not In My Car Hoe. (Pulls The Car Over)

Me:(Throws Up) Oh Man, (Throws Up Again) Okay Im Good Im Good.

Alyssa:(Starts Driving Again) You Were Drinking Werent You?

Me: I Dunno. I Guess. No.

Alyssa: Yeah You Drunk. You Stayin At My House Until You Sober.

Me: Can We Get Some Ice Cream Mommy?

Alyssa:(Pulls Up Infront Of The House) C'Mon Ray.

(Alyssa Brings Me Inside, And She Lays Me On The Couch, I Fell Asleep)

-Next Morning-

I Woke Up Throwing Up In The Toilet, I Wasnt Drunk Anymore I Was Sure  Of It, I Could See Straight, Walk Straight, And I Wasnt Stuttering. I Was Fine, The Only Thing I Remember Was Talkin To Diallo. Then My Phone Rang. Speak Of The Devil It Was Diallo.

Me:Hello?

Diallo: Baby You Had Fun Last Night? How'd You Like Me Bein Inside Of You.

Me: Whatchu Talkin Bout?

Diallo: We Got Up Close And Personal Last Night.

Me: I ... (Throws Up)

Diallo: So Um Call Me when You Done Throwin Up -Hangs Up-

Alyssa: Ray? You Alright?

Me: No I Dont Feel Good.

Alyssa: Hold On. (Goes And Gets A Pregnancy Test0

Me:Whats This?

Alyssa: I Dont Know If Anyone Rapped You Or Not So Take This Test.

I Was Embaressed To  Take The Test At Alyssas, But Id Rather Be Here Then Home. Since She Was My Best Friend I Knew Shed Understand And Still Care.  Regardless What I Did. But I Put Aside All My Embaressment And Took The Test, I Hope It Dont Come Back Positive. If It Did Id Hate To Say It But Diallo Would Be a Daddy. Uggh. a Hour Passed and I Made Alyssa Check, I Was To Scared To. She Came Back And Gave Me The News, It Was Positive. Im Not Ready To Be A Mom Yet, Im only 16, But I Already Know What My Dads Gonna Say, Since Youu Were Grown Enough To Drink, you Grown Enough To Take Care Of A Baby. Im Ready For You Little Me, 16 And Pregnant Aint Got Nothin On Me. Look Aside Macy, A New Moms Commin To Town.