K I D N A P P E D

Ray's Pov:

So Its Been a Year, Nobody's Herd From Casey Personally Only Rumors. I Herd That Shes Free Form Jail And Shes Moved To Georgia, Shes Not Allowed To Be In The Same State As Me Any More, According Too The Judges Personally Requested Restraining Order.

AUTHORS NOTES :)

PJs 5 Years Old Going Into First Grade. Si'ri Is Turning 3 . Alyssas doing fine, she's made some interesting decisions and you'll just have to read to find out . Diallos Back To Trapping .

But Anyway Back To The Story...

Ray's Pov:

Me: Come On PJ , Lets Go You're Gonna Be Late For Your First Dayy Of School .

PJ: Im Commin Woman Dont Rush Me.

TJ: Ha He Called You Woman Because Your Old .

Me: -Mocks Him-

PJ: Mommy I Cant Find My Shoes.

Me: They Were By Your Bed.

PJ: Mommy Can Daddy..I Mean TJ Take Me To School ?

TJ: Your Mom And I Both Can Take You.

Me: Why I Cant I Take You ?

PJ: Because Girls Have Cooties. And Mommy You're A Girl.

Me: Si'ri Is A Girl.

PJ: No Shes Not, Shes My Sister-Friend.

Me: Oh Lord. -Looks At Watch- Hurry Upp.

PJ runs up stairs, grabs his jordans and slides down the steps.

Me: A'idyn Jerimiah Montez Lets Go.

PJ: My Name Is Not A'idyn Its PJ!

After A Few Mins Of PJs Slow Admiring The Scenery Stroll We Finally Got Him In The Car, In The Car Seat, Next To Siri In The Back. The Car Ride Was Too Fast For My Comfort, PJ Is Going To The First Grade, I Remember When I Brought Him Home. I Turned Around To My Beautiful Baby Boy In The Back Seat Who Was Completely Oblivious To The Fact I Was Staring At Him, And Enjoying The Music TJ Was Playing, I Smiled At Him And He Started Giggling. Si'ri Was Still Knocked Out Cold, Head Nodded Drool And All . Our Babies Our Beautiful Babies. TJ Tapped My Thigh And I Turned Back Around.

TJ: After We Drop Off PJ Me, You, And Si'ri, Can Go To Breakfast.

Me: Where?

TJ: I Dunno We'll Figure It Out When Si'ri Wakes Up.

PJ: Mommy I Love You But Dont Leave One Of Those Wet Kisses On My Forehead, I Dont Wanna Look Like A Baby.

I Laughed .

Me: Who Says That You'll Look Like A Baby?

PJ: On That Eppisode Of Spon'bob, Spon'bob got a kiss from his gramma , and they made fun of him at the krusty krab.

TJ was cracking up.

Me: Come On Lets Go Inside Before You're Late.

We Walked In And The Rush Of Childrens Laughter, New Sneakers Scuffing Across The hallway Floor Hit Us. I Held PJ's Hand Tighter, I Didnt Wanna Let My Baby Go.

PJ: Mommy You're Gonna Be Okay, Dont Be Sad.

Me: You're Growing Up, I Remember When You Were In My Belly.

TJ Held PJ's Other Hand, We Walked Down The Long Hallway And Stopped Infront Of PJ's Class Door. We Exchanged Hugs And Kisses, And He Ran Inside. I Stood There At The Door, Tears Forming In My Eyes, As TJ Held Me And Held Siri In His Other Arm. I Waved To My Baby, And He Gave Me A Big Kool Aid Smile And Sat Down At His Table Next To One Of His ClassMates.