Up In Flames.

Ray's POV:

The past few months have been troublesome, Things are calming down little by little. TJs back at work his record was sponged from when he went to court for diallo, all charges were dropped. It was early in the morning I could tell cus TJ wasnt in the bed. I went back to sleep until I Was awaken by the sound of my vibrating Iphone. 

I Answered Even though I really didnt want to . 

Me: Hello ?

TJ: Babe Are Yu Busy ?

Me: Well I Was Just--

TJ: No? Okay, Good. Can Yu Drop Si'ri Off To Casey Ill Pick Her Up When I Get Off Work.

Me:  -Starts Laughing-

TJ: Whats So Funny?

Me: Yu Just Said The Funniest Joke Ever.

TJ: ...Ray Could Yu Do It For Me?

Me: Fine Fine. Whatever.

TJ: I Lovee You Too .

Me: But I Didnt Say I Love You.

TJ: You Just Did.

Me: Oh Gosh Boy Bye.

TJ: Ill Text Yu Her Adress.

Me: Okay Goodnight.

TJ; Night Beautifullllll -Hangs Up- 

-Groans- Ughhh Casey's House Let Me Contain My Self. 

Let Me Pray For I Get To Her House, Im Only Dropping Si'ri Off. Ray Contain Your Self.

I Got Out The Bed, Got Dressed, Woke Up Si'ri And PJ, And Got Them Dressed Too.

Im Pretty Sure That Cow Wont Feed Si'ri So I Packed Her A Lunch And Took Them To Ihop.

PJ: Momma Whys We Up So Early?

Si'ri: Yeah  Whys ? Yu Usually Still Sleeps.

Me: Si'ri You're Going To Yur Mommy's House And PJ You And I Are Going To Hang Out Today . Si'ri Your Daddys Gonna Pick You Up.

They Both Responded With A Mhmmm Because There Mouths Are Both Full With Pancakes.

After An Hour Or Two Of Pancakes We Proceed To The Car, And Make Out Way To Casey's House.

Female Got The Nerve To Talk About Me And My House But Her Ass Lives In The Dirty Projects.

Smh I Cant Deal. I Unlocked The Doors And Told PJ To Stay In The Car And Not To Go Anywhere. 

Si'ri And I Got Out And We Walked To The Front Door, The Smell Of Weed And Alchol Hit Us In The Face As We Knocked On The Door.

The Latch Key Unlocked The Door Opened Up And Surprise JAY Opens The Door.

Me: Fuck You Doin Here?!?!

Jay: Keep Your Voice Down -As He Closes The Door Behind Him While He Steps Out-

Me: Hell No, This Is Low Even For You.

Jay: Ray Hush Dont Tell TJ Please? Keep This Between You And I. No One Needs To Know.

PJ: HIIII Uncle JAYYYY!

Me: So Much For Keeping This A Secret.

Jay: Yeah So Much For That.

Me: Are You High. -Smacks His Cheek- 

Jay: Look Dont Say Anything.

Me: Im Not But You Will. -Grabs Si'ri's Hand And Walks To The Car Straps Her Back In And Pulls Off-