Must be nice .

As I grabbed PJ and strapped him in, I stared at his face . He looked just like his beautiful mother . He started smiling at me and all he did was remind me of Her. In my heart I knew it was wrong but I needed PJ. If I couldn't have Ray , Then PJ was the next best thing .

"Daddy where we goin?" I didn't respond . I continued strapping him in. I got in the front seat and drove off, I knew Ray was on her way I had to get out of here.

We drove for a few mins and got on the high way And Never Looked Back. To start our new life just the three of us. Father and son and future wife.

My phone rang .

The police officer at the front desk looked unhappy to see me come in hete for the third time today. He tried to calm me down but nothing and i mean nothing could calm me down. MY SON IS MISSING , Fuck you mean calm down? I Dont Have Time For This, If Yall Not Gonna Help Me I Guess Ill Do This By Myself." I Walked Out The Police Station, With A Heavy Heart, Red Eyes And A Sore Throat. I Sat On The Cold Bench, Shaking. I Had To Go Home , Think About This Clearly , I Havent Slept In Three Days And Im Starting To Think My Head Is Playing Tricks On Me. Everywhere I Look I Swear Ive Seen PJ, Or Heard His Laugh. I Got In My Car And Drove Home, I Sat In The Empty Drive Way With My Eyes Closed Facing A Dark Quiet House. TJ And Si'ri Weren't Home They Went To TJ's Mom's House In Miami For Two Weeks She Isnt Doing Very Well. I Got Out My Car And Walked To The Door And Went Through The Motions Of Unlocking The Door. I froze anticipating the laughter of my baby running towards me, but the only thing that greeted me was the darkness. I closed the door, locked it and layed on the couch. I was to emotionally exhausted to get in my bed. I drifted off to sleep. The next morning I went into work, I couldn't let my coworkers know what was going on so I had to put on a smile today as if nothing was wrong. I walked into the building said my normal good mornings and walked into my office. As soon as I sat down my desk phone rang.

"Hello?" "Baby we miss you" A familiar voice responded. "TJ I miss..wait this isn't TJ, TJ wouldn't call my desk phone like this unless something was wrong.. DIALLO." I began to get loud and furious. "Baby..Baby chill out, I just wanted to check up on you see how you were doing our son misses you, he won't sleep without you." He talked back to me in a calm seductive voice. "Diallo I swear on my mothers grave if a hair is missing off my son, I'll kill you my damn self." I had to tone my voice down lower but still be able to let diallo understand that I ment what I said and I said what I ment. "Bae relax just come home to Jersey and everything can go back to normal." I dropped the phone grabbed my stuff and ran out my office building.  I had to get my baby I just had to.

I didn't stop until I got home, I packed an over night bag and called Alyssa to take me to the airport. In the blink of an eye she was in the front of my house beeping and blasting Drake. "Girl what happend why you gotta go back to jersey?" I explained to her all that has happend in the past couple days and she reassured me everything was gonna be okay. I ran into the airport, checked in at the terminal, speed walked onto the airplane and off to Jersey I went ....