Crack Rock .

Rays POV:

That Night Me Alyssa PJ Siri Sat On The Couch DownStairs Eating Ice Cream Watching Movies. TJ Wasnt Home He Took The Late Shift At Work.

A Hour Or So Passed Alyssa's Phone Rang. 

She Looked At It Didnt Answer It. 

Me: Yu Gone Answser That?

Alyssa: No, Its Jay.

Me: Sheeeeeeeeshhhhhh.

I Logged into twitter just to be nosy again. I know bein nosy is gonna get me one day but i can't help it if other people tell they business on the internet.

_DrippinLikeWater: Sham3 , F3mal3s Bh3 Commin Thyp3 Crazii, Hate3rs. @RayMinaj__

Fuck No Female Had The Never To Talk Shit But She Finally Go Balls To Tag Me In It.

I Retweeted It.

@_DrippinLikeWater: Yeah Yu Right Bitch Im A Hater, Fuck Your Green Wrist Cus Yu Obsivously Cant Afford The Real Shit, Fuck Your Life Cus You Stuck In The Projects Bitch Bye,  Fuck Your Money You Have None Anyway Why Am I Waisting My Time,  Fuck Your  Nasty Ass Hoopty Pause Didnt Repo Come Get That Two Weeks Ago Bus Transportation For Yu. Hahaha #BasicFemale

 Im Done Casey Had To Ruin My Night, She Had To. Its Her Lifes Goal To Shee Me Upset. 

Alyssa Went To Bed Took PJ And Si'ri With Her. She Was Always The One Who Fell Asleep First Out Of All Of Us. Even When We Were Younger.

I Began To Doze Off, Heavily Not Like One Of Those Light Sleep, It Felt More Like A Well Needed Sleep.

But My Dream My Dream Was Weird.

Everyone Sat In The Living Room PJ Siri And Jay On One Couch Crying, Alyssa On Another Crying Her Eyes Out, TJ Laying Upstairs In Our Bed, In The Dark, Holding The Pillow I Sleep On Tight. I Could See Everyone And Feel Everything , But No One Noticed Me. I Kissed PJs Forehead And Said "I Love You Baby Dont Cry I Got Yu" He Kept Crying And Screaming But Even Louder. In Response To Me He Said" I Want My Mommy Why She Go Bye Bye ?" Alyssa Walked Over And Comforted Him. And Whisperd And Said "Just Know She Loves You So Much PJ Dont Cry." Was I Dead? I Ran Upstairs TO Our Room Were TJ Layed. I Started Screaming. TJ!! I Love Youu . TJ Said Nothing But Cried ANd Sniffled More. "Baby If You Can Hear My Voice, Come To Me, I Love You, I Need You To Come Back"   I Didnt Move. I Kept Screaming "Im Right Here" "Im Right Here" Then I Collapsed To The Floor. 

I Woke Up To A Terrified TJ . I Looked At Him And Leaped Into His Arms. 

Me: Baby I Love You So Much.

TJ: I .. Love...You To ?

I Kissed Him. 

TJ: Baby  Whats The Matter?

Me: Just Promise No Matter What Happens Yu Love Me?

TJ: Whatchu Do ?

Me: Whats That Suppose To Mean?

TJ: -Laughs- Cus It Sounds Like Yu Did Something.

Me: I Didnt Do Anything Hush Up.

TJ: Yeah Yeah Whatever.

TJ: So I Herd Something Today At Work. -Holds His Arms-

Me: What Did Yu Hear? - Sits On His Lap-

TJ: That Casey Really Is Pregnant, And Jay Is Definetely The Father, She Like 3 Months Pregnant.