Chapter 15

Jamie

6 Months Earlier

"I can't believe you actually slept with him at last!" Erin exclaims as we begin walking home from school together the following day. 

"Would you keep your voice down?! The postman doesn't need to know about it!" I say, smiling and waving at the post man across the street. Erin just laughs. 

"Sorry, I'm just excited! I wanna know everything. Is he really hung like a horse?" 

"No, he isn't hung like a horse." I look at her in mock horror and she giggles. I look down and laugh. "But, it is pretty fucking big."

"I knew it!" Erin claps her hands together. "Master William Archibald, at your service." she winks at me and nudges me in the side. 

"Erin, grow up. Size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it." I nod and smile at my mature response to her immaturity. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Is he bigger than Luke?" she's not gonna drop this.

"Yes." I tell the truth.

"Ooh! Okay, is he bigger than Archie?" 

"Um, yes. It's not difficult for anyone to be bigger than Archie..." I say, shuddering at the memory of Archie. 

"What about that guy you lost it to? James something?" 

"I don't know, actually. That's a repressed memory now." I laugh. 

"Is he bigger than Jay?" 

"What!?" I stop walking and stare at her, mouth open. 

"Oh, come on. You must have saw Jay at some point over the years... I'm just curious." she says, trying to act nonchalant about this.

"Erin, fuck off. I have never laid eyes on Jay's penis, and I never will!" I scold her. "If you really wanna see what Jay's packing, just fucking ask him, you know he would happily show you!"

She doesn't say anything and we continue walking. I've struck a chord, I know I have, but she deserves it for making me think about the size of Jay's dick. I do not ever need to think things like that. Ever!

When we get back to my place, the roller door to the garage is open, Benji is sniffing around in the front garden, and all three of my boys are hanging out in my garage. Just how I like it.

"Sup, ladies?" Patrick says. 

"Sup? What decade are we in?" I ask, pulling his headband off of his head and putting it on. 

"Wow, you're moody today. Sup your ass?" He asks, playfully pulling his headband off of my head and putting it back on. 

"Jamie fucked Will Archibald last night." Erin says, helping herself to a soda from the mini fridge and sitting down on the couch next to Joel.

"Um, thanks, Er!" I exclaim. "I could have told them that on my own!"

"Any good?" Patrick asks casually, sitting down behind his drum kit. 

"Yeah, it was fine." I say. 

"He has a bit of a reputation though, right?" Joel asks curiously. 

"Yeah, he has a reputation for having a huge dick." Erin says. "And the results are in, Jamie can confirm that the rumours have not been exaggerated."

Patrick laughs, Joel winces, and Jay continues strumming at his acoustic guitar on the other couch, completely ignoring the conversation. 

"Erin, apologise to Joel, please." I say with my hands on my hips. "You know he doesn't like talking about dicks."