28

Months passed.....

Kit, with his mother and mother-in-law, went shopping for the last time before he is due. According to Kit's doctor, he is due this week, that is why the family is busy preparing and making final arrangements and preparations.

The ladies plus Kit were busy chit-chatting when their meal was disturbed when Kit released a low and painful sound. This caught their attention and attended their son, soon enough, they saw water coming from Kit.

They hastily called for assistance and some customers from the cafe helped them. One called an ambulance while the other is coaxing Kit to take deep breathes. Both moms contacted their husbands and told them to meet at the hospital, Ming's mom also contacted his son of course to bring the urgent good news.

A few minutes of slow & painful torture for Kit, the ambulance finally arrived. The people who helped earlier still helped Kit to get inside the ambulance, despite the paramedics, this is because Kit can't actually stand and needed help and assistance from other people.

Once Kit and the moms are inside the ambulance, they thanked the people who helped them before the ambulance door was closed by a paramedic.

~
After hearing the news, Ming accelerated his car and went to the hospital his mom told him. Arriving at the scene, he saw his father and father-in-law waiting outside the emergency room whilst pacing anxiously.

He found a suitable parking spot just near the main gate, so he parked there. Ming hurriedly make his way to the emergency room entrance, standing beside his father and father-in-law.

"Where are they?" Ming asks, voice filled with worry. His father pats his back and reassures him that his wife alongside with his mother and mother-in-law, are on their way to the hospital.

Ming made a quick call to Pha to inform about his Kitkat's condition, sad to say, the hospital they're currently at is not the hospital where the Crazy Med Gang works at. After the call ended, the ambulance arrived just in time. The paramedics rush Kit to the emergency room with both parents and his husband tailing behind.

~
The parents plus Ming are both tired, they were waiting for hours, 2 hours to be exact, yet no news was heard regarding Kit's condition.

They waited some more, and finally, the doctor came out, looking tired but pleased to bring the good news.

"Mr. Dechapanya?" The doctor asks.

"That's me." Ming stands up and steps forward. The doctor nodded before continuing.

"I have to inform you Mr. Dechapanya, we had experienced some difficulties during your husband's labor. His blood level dropped low and he had difficulty breathing, but we managed to stabilize him before he gave birth." The doctor explains.

"Is he okay now doc?" Kit's mother asks.

"Yes ma'am, were currently moving him to a private room." The doctor put his best smile before congratulating Ming. 

"Congratulations Mr. Dechapanya, you're now a father of three." He said. Both parents and Ming became silent...and confused.

"T-three?" Ming asks hesitantly. The doctor nodded once again.

"Yes, your husband gave birth to triplets." The doctor confirmed, then a dead silence followed thereafter.

"Well that's fast." Ming's dad joked to lighten and ease the mood. The doctor chuckles before bidding goodbye and leaving.