9

One by one, they opened their gifts, they received, monetary gifts, house materials and other couple needed things. Until they came across a small, rectangular gift, which has Beam's name and message on it. And to Kit's mind, it was not the kind of gift he was expecting.....

Attached to the ribbon was a name card, which has Beam's name on it. At the back of the card was a message not too long though.

'Hey kitty! Congrats on your wedding. Here's my gift to you. I hope you like it 😏 By the way, this is not a weird gift!'

Those words were written on the card, making both Kit and Ming confused.
Kit slowly opened the gift, making sure it was not something dangerous or embarrassing for him atleast! Knowing Beam for so long could give him thousands of ideas for this peculiar gift he had given.

Upon opening the gift, 2-3 question marks can be seen rising above their heads. Kit grabbed the gift and can't distinguish what it was.

It was a white container with no label written, nor name in it! Just like a container for medicine tablets, that type. Upon opening to peek what's inside, it is indeed full of tablets! Kit just can't help but wonder, of all gifts, why did Beam gave him this?

Well, at least it is better than receiving condoms or lubes, even more peculiar and erotic things that was given by Beam during Ming and Kit's anniversaries.

Inside the box was another letter.

' I know it's weird, but trust me, this is purely vitamins, no more no less. Take one tablet each day, this is good for 2 months. And lastly, don't let Ming take this, only you, a bottom. This medicine is only for ukes or bottoms, to help them give enough energy to carry out their activities for the entire day, especially even after sex 😏🤗'

PS: I'm also taking these vits.

Kit can't help but blush during and after reading the letter from Beam. Really, this bestfriend of his, giving him another headache. He chuckled remembering how 'stupid' his bestfriend was. Ming, on the other hand, was wondering what made his wife laugh, so he snatched the letter and read it to himself.

"Wow! P'Beam really knows what best for you kitty!" Ming said in agreement after reading the letter.

"Ai'ba! His weird all right!"

"Hmm~ true. But I wonder if it's really vitamins.....looks kinda odd to be one." Ming stated as he grabbed one pill and played with it.

"I know, I'll to talk to him tomorrow regarding about this matter, he'll be so dead by then." Kit replied.

And the two went on opening their wedding gifts with smiles and indescribable feelings.

After 20 minutes, their two dogs came to them and called them for lunch, which was prepared by their housekeeper. They followed thereafter and ate their meal happily with their 'babies'.

~~~~~~The Next Day
Both woke up early to prepare for work, Ming was the one who woke up first, so he decided to cook some food for them and their 'babies' since the housekeeper won't be at their house till noon. He prepared bacon with eggs, coffee and toasted bread for him and his Kitkat.

The strong Aroma of coffee awaken Kit in his deep slumber, he stood up with a messy hair, not noticing a bed hair was formed as he stood up and went down. Ming was finishing preparing the coffee when he heard Kit's footsteps. He saw Kit yawning on his way to kitchen while scratching his head and neck, Kit is still wearing his pajamas and noticed that his wife hasn't wash his face yet.

"Morning~" Ming greeted his wife as Kit grabbed a chair and sits down.

"Hmm~" Kit responded while yawning again.

"Here.." Ming offered his wife coffee which he loves so much, and soon after offered his breakfast.

"Thank you khun~" Kit replied as he starts drinking his coffee.

Ming can't help but smile hearing his Kitkat addressed him like that, Kit is often clueless especially in the mornings, he sometimes call Ming by that nickname or endearment, or acts as a baby during the morning, before he takes a bath. You could say his mind is not normal when he hasn't taken a bath yet.

The two ate silently, knowing that Ming can't properly talk to Kit during the mornings, especially when his wife hasn't taken a bath. After eating Kit immediately went back to their room to take a bath, leaving Ming to wash all their dishes, and feeding the dogs their extras.

It's part of their routine, every morning, the dogs ate their leftovers since they've trained them not to eat dog food often. True, they pamper their dogs with loads of food, and sometimes dog food, but since they wanted to budget a little, they trained their dogs to eat human food and not dog food, dog food can get kinda expensive.

Ming soon went back to their room to check on Kit and take a bath, after doing all the chores. He was greeted with a half dressed Kit, with wet hair, dripping on the floor. He immediately came to help his wife of course, he grabbed another towel to dry Kit's hair as Kit wears his polo. Ming turned his wife around and saw a refreshed kitty, face blooming and emitting a sexy aura. Ming helped Kit to button his polo, afterwards, Ming took out a chair for Kit to sit on, and pulled a hair dryer. The husband dried his wife's hair while Kit was just sitting there, being silent. Checking that the hair was dry, Kit stood up and pecked his husbands lips, earning a grin from Ming.

"Thanks Ming." Kit said while smiling, showing his perfect smile and deep dimples.

"Anything for my wife." Ming replied. "Wait for me okay, I'll drive you to work." He added.

Kit nodded as he sat down the chair and saw Ming rushing to the bathroom.

After a few minutes of waiting, Ming was finally out of the bathroom, with a sight Kit was accustomed of. Ming was half naked, only a towel covering his lower half, both body and hair still wet. What do you expect, he came from bath, so obviously!

Ming dressed as fast as he could to not let his wife be late for his duty. Some time later, both hopped on Ming's car as he drove to the hospital where Kit is working.

Once arrived, Kit immediately opened the door, after pecking Ming's cheeks of course! It's part of him, showering Ming with kisses, although he's not used to it before.

"What time will I fetch you?" Ming asked before Kit could get away.

"I'll just text you, my sched might change." Kit replied and off he went to work.

[A/N] Hey there guys! What could I say, this chapter, or whole thing, is boring, sorry for that. But still, thanks for reading this story, I truly appreciate your comments, votes and other stuff 😁

Once again Advance Merry Christmas 😁

TBC