24

I'll somehow move this story in a faster base✌️

1 month
A month passed and all this ruckus caused Ming and Kit to learn effective ways of parenting. They've brought lots of books and magazines regarding pregnancy, babies and parenting. Despite the extreme happiness of the couple, Kit on the other hand, can't help but be nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous because he's 100% sure he'll experience pain every now and then, especially during delivery or labour. Excited since he's going to be parent, a mom on top of that.

The hospital which both Beam and Kit are working were in total confusion once they broke the news about their pregnancy. Mostly asking about how the mystery happened, which Kit and Beam can't answer. But all of them congratulated them and treat them with extra special care due to their condition.

Kit's body started to change, his 2 pack abs were now replaced with a small belly bump. His mood swings are making Ming slightly pathetic, if Kit was cranky and grumpy before. Well, now he is crankier and grumpier.

Kit started having unusual cravings, Ming is more than willing to comply all his and their baby's needs. But little did Kit know that this sudden change made Ming a little bit hesitant.

He was afraid that things might change between them, like how some married couples ended up divorcing/separating after having a child. He was scared, that his priorities will change, he admit that he is not yet ready to be a parent, but since it's his responsibility to act and be like one. Long story short, he's insecure.

It can't be help, since they're experiencing it for he first time, and you know what the saying says: the firsts will always be memorable. Kit is also experiencing the same after all, but they chose to stand firm and hold to each other hands' tightly, holding to the promise of till death do us part.

Throwing all these aside, the couple are currently having a 3 day leave-vacation all by themselves. Ming proposed this to Kit's hospital to let his wife 'escape' from his hectic schedule. The husband started to worry once again since Kit haven't slept properly for 3 days straight, and as the husband of a pregnant wife, he can't help but worry of course!

So here they are, at a resort far away from the city, surrounded by Mother Nature and astonishing view from their balcony, allowing Kit to have his sleep for as long as he want. Ming is busy preparing some food, in case Kit gets abruptly disturbed in his sleep by his cravings. Not long after mentioning that, Kit shifts his position and grumbles something that can't be heard by Ming. His wife slowly sat up, and scratch his hair, while rubbing his throat with the other hand.

"Hungry?" Ming asks his sleepy looking wife, staring at him lovingly and with astonishment. Kit nodded as response, so Ming came closer to him, bringing a tray with food that he prepared and a juice drink.

Kit started eating lazily, eyes half closed as he munch his food. After swallowing the food, he's now awaken and was attentively eating his meal. Ming watch his enthusiastic wife eat the food he prepared and smile in contentment.

"Sleep some more, I know you're tired." The husband uttered while fixing his wife's hair. Kit smiled at him and peck his lips, before continuing to eat his food. Ming was caught off guard and his hand froze on top of Kit's head.

One more thing, ever since finding out about Kit's pregnancy, Kit tend to surprise Ming a lot. Example was what happened earlier, where Ming didn't expect Kit to peck him at that moment, but he did. He was amazed how his wife is more affectionate towards him during the pregnancy, which is contrary to the Kit he knew.

He admit, Kit was adamant about being affectionate, but that changed through years and years of being together, Ming is so used to Kit's subtle invitation and he mostly make the first move up until now. But that changed completely after finding about the pregnancy, Kit would peck or drop kisses on Ming's lips, cheeks, forehead etc. all of a sudden, making Ming surprised everytime his wife does that. Kit would also request to cuddle with him, and would mostly initiate the move rather than his husband.

After the wife finishes his food, he gulp the juice drink Ming made and push the tray to him. Ming ruffled his hair before putting the tray on the sink and washing the dishes.

"Ming~" Kit called while yawning.

"What is it KitKat?" Ming replied as he glance at his wife, who is slowly standing near the bed. Kit came closer to him and hug his bag, once again, making Ming off guard while painting a smile on his face.

"I want to go sight seeing~" Kit whines as he hugs his husband tighter. Ming dried his hands and turn around and embrace his clingy wife.

"Okay khrap! Well go change first, then let's head out." Ming ushers his wife and the two went out and created some memories.

A/N: I have to apologize to all of your for being inactive in updating this story, I ALWAYS have a writer's block whenever I write this story, for some unknown reasons. Please be patient with me 😭😭😭✌️✌️✌️