23

The whole house was engulfed in silence as everyone was shock hearing the news. Ming cleared his throat to ease the tension at least a bit.

"Mom, dad." Ming called his parents. "You're gonna be grandparents from now on." He added as he waits for his parents' response. Ming is actually an only child, making their baby their first grandchild, which makes it special of course.

"Y-yeah grandparents...." Ming's mom muttered as she still can't believe what is happening.

"H-how.. are you guys joking? It's past April now." Hier'Kieng commented as he furrows his brows not astonished.

"P, we're actually serious. We already consulted a doctor, he himself said that I'm pregnant, we did a few more tests but it ends with the same results, I really am pregnant." It's Kit's turn to explain now, as he glances at their reaction.

"B-but how can that be? Isn't that impossible?" Ming's dad asks, still not recovering from the situation.

"I know dad, but it already happened. One of our friends gave Kit some weird kind of vits and that made him able to make a temporary uterus, and is now carrying our child." Ming explains as he gets the lab results from his bag and place it on the table near the family. "That's the lab results Kit took, and it's 100% real." Ming added whilst starting to be concerned towards their reaction.

"OMG! It is true! I still can't believe it at all, only things like this can happen in a BL manga/comics/manhwa. Congratulations you two, I'm gonna have another niece or nephew!" P'Kate shriek as he hugs both Kit and Ming. The couple sigh in relief since one of the family member accepted the baby.

"I'm sorry, it took some time before all the information kick in. I'm so proud of you two, we will accept the baby of course! It's our grandchild after all!" Kit's mom then hug both of them tightly as she started weeping tears of joy.

"We're gonna be grandparents now, and you'll gonna be parents. I'm so happy for both of you." Ming's mom hug them both as she kisses their cheeks. And after that, all the family members gave them hug and kisses while congratulating them.

Kit silently cried while hiding his happy tears on Ming's chest, he hug his wife tightly as he pats his back. They accept their child! They've accepted them! He's so elated right now!

After their emotional gathering, the family soon became lively because of the news. The mothers started giving advice to the couple, so as the fathers.

Kit felt a tug on his shirt while he was busy eating some dessert after the chattering. He look down and saw Annie smiling at him. He picks her up, and put her on the table.

"Uncle Kit, there's a baby inside of you right?" She asks with those cute smile of hers.

"Yes Annie." Kit responded quickly giving her the same warm smile. After a while, Ming came and saw the two of them talking while eating some dessert.

"Hello baby Annie." Ming greeted as he pecks his wife on his cheek without him knowing. That action made Kit embarrass and Ming did that in front of a kid, he punch Ming's arm lightly.

"I'm not a baby anymore uncle Ming, I'll be a P soon, once your baby is born." Annie giggles as Ming and Kit laugh at her adorable action.

"Uncle Ming, uncle Kit, I want to ask a question." Annie started as Ming and Kit pats her head and nod their heads.

"What is it?" Kit asks.

"What are you going to name your baby?" She asks as she look at them hesitantly. The couple was caught off guard as they didn't think about that important part yet. Kit look at Ming, and they stared at each other for a couple of minutes.

"Well, we haven't really discussed it with your uncle yet, but we call it baby MingKit for the mean time. We are also about to ask some name suggestions from the grown ups." Ming explained as Annie nodded her head while her mouth is forming an 'O' shape.

~
That day, Ming and Kit ask their family about some possible names for the baby, they got tons of names but they have to choose carefully.

A/N: Sorry this is just a short chapter.

Anyway, do you have any name suggestions? Comment below the name and gender you want for the baby 😉