G-h-o-s-t

A ghost is someone who can move freely without its presence being known.

My name is Kuro Angeles.

I am a ghost, but I am definitely not dead.

Well, at least not yet. I honestly don't know how that works but what I do know it's that I'm temporarily not a part of the living at this time.

The cause for my current situation was due to a specialty jutsu of mine and partly due to experimentation done to me by none other than the Snake Sannin, Orochimaru.

I was born with an ability very similar to the Yamanaka's mind transfer jutsu. I was an orphan until I was taken from Konoha and raised in one of the hideouts by Orochimaru-sama.

According to Orochimaru-sama though my technique was more advanced and powerful than their's.

During the possession the host or victim could be killed by me from the inside without killing or harming myself.

The only side effect to myself is I remain as a ghost for about 2 to 3 days, until I am able to completely sever all ties from the host/victim's body.

___________________________________________

~~8 years later~~

With the founding of the Sound Village came big changes to all under Orochimaru-sama's rule.

The biggest changes to me were all these new tests that were performed on me. Because of this I have had to train hard and my technique has had to change in order for my chakra, body and mind to initiate and control the jutsu.

Since Kabuto has joined Orochimaru-sama's ranks there have been numerous powerful poisons and new untested drugs added to my "check ups". So I have been unofficially assigned the role of Kabuto's assistant or a better label would be guinea pig.

The worst things about being here at Orochimaru-sama's hideout are the constant screams of anger and pain while having to witness the countless experiments done on these once human beings.

I don't want to sound cruel but seeing everything that is being/has been done to these poor souls is nothing short of cruel and inhumane.

I have tried to stop Kabuto from going too far with the experiments on many occasions but that has only brought more pain to myself when my "check ups" are scheduled.

I try to help all the patients when I can by either getting them some fresh water, food rations and bandages.

Kabuto found out about my charity towards the patients and has convinced Orochimaru-sama to increase my "check ups" and training from three times a week to everyday.

I just hope I survive his sadistic experiments.