Rejoining Kim-niisan and Orochimaru-sama

Recap:
"So you don't hate me?" Juu-kun quietly asks me. My reply was a shake of my head and a small "never." He releases a sigh of relief and wraps his arms around me. A few sobs and shivers escape my smaller frame and Juu-kun hugs me even closer to him. I slowly release my tight grip from around Juu-kun's neck which causes a whimper to escape Juu-kun. That sound makes me wrap my arms around his neck again but this time I hug him to my chest. The sound of my heartbeat seems to help relax Juu-kun.
_____________________________________

Angeles POV
After Juu-kun relaxed a bit he decided that since he was precious to me that he wanted to have someone precious too.
"I'm glad to hear that." I said to him while smiling. He smiled back at me and held me tighter to him. It felt really nice being held with so much love and care, I try to remember when or if I was ever held like this before but nothing comes to mind. 'I wonder who his precious person is?' I think to myself as a hug Juu-kun closer to me enjoying the feeling of being held and pushing that thought to the back of my mind.

Juugo POV
I feel the way Angel-chan hugs me closer, it surprised me how effectively such simple contacts seem to relax me. I never knew that it would feel this good to be this close to someone. 'I wonder how this is all possible? Does this have anything to do with my control or Angel-chan?' "Boy we both know control has nothing to do with this. I don't know myself but I do know we must not allow anyone to harm this girl for she is special and is your precious one. We must go where she goes to keep her safe, especially from that snake eyed man. He is dangerous and may place her in harms way." The Beast strongly suggested to Juugo. Juugo eyes widened in surprise at the strong suggestion/command and merely nodded his head once in understanding and held Angel-chan closer to him scared that someone would come and take her from him.

Angeles POV
It took some time to convince Juu-kun that we should head back towards my Kim-niisan and Orochimaru-sama. It took us a few short minutes to make it to the village entrance since Juu-kun refused to let me go when I asked him to, so he took it upon himself to carry me bridal style while I held on to his neck.

~~~~At the Village~~~~~~~

Orochimaru POV
'Where is my little Angeles-chan and that village boy? They should have gotten back by now.' I thought to myself. I stood roughly 3 meters away from the village entrance with Kimimaro-kun by my side while waiting for my Angeles-chan and that dirty village boy. As I thought back on my great luck in finding such loyalty in both Angeles-chan and Kimimaro-kun they have also proven to me how strong and powerful they are both individually and as a team. 'I wonder...does that boy hold any valuable jutsu or skills that can benefit me?' As I continue to think about the boy I must know more, so I turn to my ever loyal Kimimaro-kun for some possible answers to my questions.

"Kimimaro-kun do you know anything about the boy that is accompanying my little Angeles-chan?" I ask Kimimaro-kun. He turns fully so I may see him better as he answers me. "Unfortunately I do not Orochimaru-sama. The only thing I do know is based on his actions so far and that has revealed him to be a very selfless and protective individual. He jumped in front of Angeles-chan and took the hit that was intended for her, who is a complete stranger to him, without any hesitation. I have yet to give him my thanks for doing that." He tells me with relief showing in his eyes for a brief moment, then he looks towards the ground with his eyes begin to show self-loathing while clenching his hands in anger.

"Interesting, very interesting indeed." I comment and chuckle afterwards. The amusement in my tone seems to have gotten through to Kimimaro-kun as he calms down. The answer given to me and the brief display of emotions from Kimimaro-kun were noted for future analysis and uses.

Angeles POV
As we passed through the village entrance I could feel Kim-niisan's chakra spike in slight anger. I turned my head in the general area I thought my Kim-niisan was and I was surprised to see him walking towards us in long strides.

I felt Juu-kun's body tense up next to me from Kim-niisan's approach. I tried to calm him down by hugging him briefly to reassure him and then gently tapping Juu-kun's shoulder silently asking him to loosen his grip and when he did I jumped out of his arms and landed in my niisan's awaiting warm embrace. As I held on to him tighter I felt relief and happiness wash over me as I was able to take in his injuries. They were just as he described to me earlier, I felt a huge relieved and content sigh leave from me.

I couldn't help myself but hang on to my Kim-niisan like a baby koala and he didn't seem to mind this time. "I'm really glad you're okay, niisan!!!!" I yelled into my Kim-niisan's collarbone as I cried a few tears of joy. Even though I was hugging with all my might Kim-niisan was able to loosen the hug enough to position me in a way where he could hold me even closer to him. I could feel his hold tighten for a brief moment, he breathed in through his nose to take in my scent and a small sigh escape his lips when I did the same thing to him. I knew this was not something Kim-niisan normally did especially in front of Orochimaru-sama but it seemed that he didn't have any intentions of letting me go. He pulled me closer to him and gently whispered in my ear, "I'm happy you're okay and back at my side my precious imouto".
________________________________________

A/N: Finally finished the chapter!!! OMG it's super hard trying to write an Orochimaru POV.....Apparently I'm not sadistic enough. Anyways I'm sorry about the wait but I ended up deleting this chapter a few times but I like how this chapter came out in the end!!!!