No Damon?

Damon's POV

"Elena please come out." I asked. 

"Just go away. I just need to be alone Damon." she said through the door. 

"Elena you don't get to make that decision, now open this door!" I shouted. 

She pulled the door open real fast after that.

"When have I ever made my own choices? I haven't! Not since you and Stefan came into my life! Not since!" She shouted in my face. 

"That's not our fault! You said that you didn't want us to leave! We asked! You said that you couldn't live without either of us. You said you couldn't chose who to pick. Now you have to, were done Elena. We are sick of waiting for you to figure out." I said. 

I turned and walked away. I couldn't stand to look at her. I loved her to much to see her chose Stefan like I knew that she would. I knew that she would. She said so herself when she said that it would always be Stefan. I knew that I couldn't change it. I knew that I couldn't change it. 

"Damon, its you." 

I stopped. I stood there trying to see if it really was her talking. Or if it was just my imagination. 

"Damon turn around please!" She said. 

I turned around and faced her. She was standing there slumped over, her arms crossed around her mid section, and she was crying. 

"I love you. Not Stefan, not Tyler, not Matt. Damon, you" she said. 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did she really mean it? Or was she just lying to my face. 

I nodded. I took her hand and led her downstairs and out the door. I pulled her into my arms and she buried her head in my chest. Suddenly there was a radiating pain in my back. It was going deeper and deeper into my heart. I let her go and fell to my knees. 

"Damon no!" she shouted. 

I looked back. It was a stake. And on top of it was Stefan.