Time to meet

Lexis’s POV

Wow starting school in England is easy. They are like five months behind us. So it was going to be easy five months of doing the same thing that I was an ace at. I was in the middle of looking for my locker when a tall, black hair, strong chinned, blinding bright blue-eyed god walked up.

"Hi I’m Damon. What's your name?” he asked. His voice was so smooth. It was like hot melted chocolate. It gave me shivers to hear it again. I was shocked that he was talking to me. I mean me! I was a no body. I had no life away from Facebook and Magazines. I wasn’t popular, or anything. I thought that he would be into the cheerleaders or something, something other than me anyway. But he was talking to me. I started looking around seeing who he was talking to. But there was no one around. The hall was like a ghost town. Empty with no one to save me from dying of embracement. He laughed.

"I'm talking to your dear." The part of the dear, kinda pissed me off.

"First off, don't call me dear. Second, who are you?" I know I sounded like a bitch but still. I had some clue to who this dude was. But let’s just say I wanted him. I wanted him to ask me out, and to protect me. It was as if he was.......... supposed to be here for me. As if he should be in my life that he was made to be there. To bad I couldn’t tell him that I already new him.

Stefan's POV.

I was trying to find the new girl when Elena came up. She put her arm around me and started to talk to me. I was so zoned out that I didn’t know she was there. All of a sudden a small hand was snapping in front of my face.

"Hey are you OK Stefan?" She asked.

All I did was sake my head. She looked like I just slapped her. I said sorry and that I had to go. She just stood there. I really didn't care. I had to worn the new girl about Damon. I saw Damon talking to some girl that I had never seen before. I knew that I was to late. She was blushing, smiling, and laughing at everything that he said. Her hand was twisting her hair around her fingers. Great Caroline was going to get her heart broke. I had to stop him before they started humping each other here in the hall.

"Damon what are you doing? Oh and Caroline is looking for you by the way." I  said. He gave me the death stare and walked away after saying good bye to her. It was a ‘if looks could kill’ kind of look.

"Oh were are my manners, my name is Stefan Salvatore. I guess you just met my brother. You are?" I asked.

She told me that her name was Lexis Southern. She was beautiful, she had long flowing blond hair, crystal blue eyes, she had curves in all the right places, and she was just plain American. She was amazing.

 Wait what am I doing? I thought.

Elena came over and stared at me. She was able to snake her arm around my waist. I knew that Lexis was hurt. She looked it, and I could feel it in her vibes. I could also tell that Elena was pissed.