A bitch fight!

I knew that's what she needed. All she needed was something to distract us, and then she could get away. Jeremy and the wolves showing up was just what she needed. 

"See what I don't' get is what does she want." Elena said coming down from Jeremy's room. 

"Elena she would do anything to kill you." Damon said.

"What my stupid brother is saying, she would do anything to get Damon back. She still in love with him but he is to powerful to be put under her spell." I said. 

"But your not?" she said popping out her hip and crossing her arms. I felt that if I wasn't' dead, I would have blushed. She knew that I was ashamed. She knew that  Katherine had me under a spell, and that I couldn't look past her. 

"Elena I'm sorry," I said. 

She froze. She didn't move or say anything. I looked over at Damon and he looked at me. 

"Boys how nice of you to join me in my home." Said a voice. Damon jumped and then we both turned. She was standing there. Long flowing blonde hair, ice blue eyes, and a glow around her. Her dress was white and was all different lengths. 

"What happened to Elena?" Damon asked.

"Oh her? She is just frozen in time. Its only us moving." She said. Suddenly she disappeared and Jeremy stood in her place.

"Great here we go again. Damon get her out of her." I said gesturing to Elena.

"Bring it on bloodsucker." Jeremy said. His fangs grew out and he lunged.

"Look who's talking." I said lunging at him.

"Great a bitch fight." I heard Damon mumble while he was grabbing Elena and running up stairs.