Both of them?

Now I had to deal with both of them. Damon had managed to get into all of my classes. I guess the Salvatore brothers knew their way around the system.

"I love you," Damon said sneaking his arm around my waist. I turned and smiled at him. I turned and looked at the front of the room, and saw that Stefan was with a little blonde girl. She was pretty, and small. She was skinnier than I was.

"Is she?" I couldn't finish. I guess Damon knew where the sentence was going.

"Yeah." he said.

All day that day, I shoved my head high, and walked right passed them. One time that day, Stefan looked over at me with sad eyes. I could tell he wanted to tell me something, but I just shook my head no. I walked right on by. Damon had to jog to keep up with me. The day went by fast, and by 7:00 Damon and I were in my room.

Damon's POV

"Elena, want to go to the movies?" I asked.

"Actually, we should go to the drive in. The towns finished putting it up today." she said. She got up and started getting ready. Ha, I never thought the day would come that I would go on a date with Elena Gilbert.

At the movies

We were sitting in the front seat of my convertible I went and bought for my 504th birth day. God I'm getting old. Didn’t feel like it, but I knew I was getting old.  Elena and I were cuddled up under a blanket. I had my arms wrapped around her and she was resting comfortably on my chest. She turned and looked up at me.

"Do you think this is working? I mean us? Do you think people believe it?"

"Yeah." I said.

She reached up and pulled me to her. Our lips locked in the most passionate kiss I have ever had. Yeah this was going to work just fine. I knew that it would.