| stop bullying me

At school during their 5 minute break Jacob had went to his locker to only hope for Chres to arrive knowing it might be trouble.

Soon a group of boys walked up tonJacov and Damir stood right in the back. " Aye. Herd you like it in the ass!?".

" leave me please." Jacob said

" No, you like it in the ass then you are going to get it in the ass "

Chres was only a few minutes from being at their locker then suddenly he herd the cry of Jacob screaming his name.

" Chres! Chres! AAAAEEEE " He screamed as no teacher no staff came just the students watching as 2 boys shoved Jacob into the bathroom.

Right when he got shoved into the bathroom Chres arrived, only to see no one Damir and the other 2 boys had booked it.

Damir kept messing with Jacob because he knew that was Chres' weakness.

In the bathroom doors locked Jacob was put on the sink, pants shoved down one boy took Jacob off the sink and he laid him on top of his self sliding right in Jacob from the back and the other boy shoved his dick in Jacobs mouth pushing in and out, Jacobs body became very weak he could not feel his arms nor legs but he felt the two boys in him. spit coming down his bottom lip his gag reflexes reacted

" Mmmmm, yeah " one if the boys said slowly stroking Jacobs dick " give daddy a kiss"

Jacob was to weak and dizzy to do any thing as soon one boy pulled out if Jacob, pushed him on the floor and rubbed his dick as fast as he could as cum can flying out.

The other boy picked up Jacob and held him from behind his knee and slid right in to him pounding up and down every chance he gets. Then the boy goes over to Jacob and smacks the boy pounding in to Jacob ass. Soon, he came and Jacob was left on floor, naked, weak,hurt and all he could say was "C-Chres" in the weakest tone he could.

LAST CHAPTER

Why this ended in a sex chap? Find out in the sequel !!!