Mental BreakDown

I MAY HAVE BEEN OVER REACTING WHEN I SAID STRANGE SRRY.

Jacob started to scratch at his skin he started to scream he was really scaring Chres, so he took him to the car and Jake kicked the front seat the whole ride home.

It was a matter of tie until Jacob started talking again.

'' I DON'T NEED YOU , STUPID UGLY!!!! '' Jake said running up to Chres hitting his chest letting his anger out .

'' Jacob , you even won't understand i know that you need me............. cause you just do and i need you to understand this. If I were to leave you here by yourself for the day you would NOT last understood?''

'' YES I WOULD ''' 

''' Ok then , I'll leave you here by yourself tomorrow if you want to go to school its up to you. But when i come home i know you will be begging for mercy.''   Chres could not believe  that he was letting Jacob down, he did not even know why Jacob was acting up all of a sudden. 

Jake stomped to their room and went straight to sleep.

The next morning Chres got up to get ready for school he was gonna miss Jacob and knew that he should not leave hime by his self at all, but Jacob needed a lesson. He tried to give Jake a kiss on the cheek before he left but Jacob twisted and turned unti he walked away

All- day Chres thought about him. He waited and waited and waited for school to end so he can go home and see Jacob .

The day was over Chres had no work and was ready to see Jacob it started to pour outside by the time Chres got to the house he got the mail and and saw some bills had to be paid... He was thinking about this to he was just gonna get a aparment for him and Jacob cause he would not be able to pay a bill, not a house bill.

He walked in saw the kitchen a mess but no Jacob. He went to his room and saw Jacob n his bed crying. '' ETTCCHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ''

The thunder scared Jacob '' Chr-Chres Please come to my bed '' Chres shook his head no he was letting Jaocb suffer this was not good for his brain with him having mental issues. '' Remember?''  

Jacob was sobbing and more thunder came striking both of their ears he he screamed louder. Chresanto went into the bathroom closed the door and Jacob came ruining to the door 

'' NO, YOU SAID YOU DID NOT NEED ME SO NO AFTER ALL I DONE FOR YOU YOU DO THIS TO ME I TOOK YOU IN AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT.... YOUR BITCH ASS PROBABLY  DON'T EVEN UNDER STAND ME.''

'' Chres i do understand you.... I just forgot to tell you that i've gotten better'' Jacob said getting quieter at the end 

Chres came busting out the door had Jacob by his shirt backed him up to the wall '' I'm sorry.''' Jacob said Getting very scared he turned his head not knowing what was gonna happen. But chres slightly turned his head and just slowly put his lis on his and kissed him.

JDONHFORHFI I TRIED TO MAKE THIS AS ROMANTIC AS POSSIBLE&&&& ALL THE READS DONT MATCH WITH THE VOTES PLEASE BE ACTIVEEZ!!!!!