He...really?

I can't do this. I can't, he's so ungrateful, I wasted my life for him I love him but I hate him.

It would not be right to throw him on the streets Chres thought

--------

He got washed and turned to Jacob as he got in his bed just looking at him he's like a slippery piece of glass once you have him you lose, them the glass drops..... Pieces cut you, stab then soon they get cleaned.

Chres has a big heart and get can't hold a grudge, defiantly not with Jacob Chres loves Jacob and he has to get over that.

|

Soon the next morning comes Jacob has washed brushed changed ate all by his self.

But Chres? No. He's waking up 50 minutes after Jacob has woken.

He noticed Jacob was gone

" Jacob!!!!?? Jacob!!!!?? "

He yelled

" yes?"

He peeked his head in the room with a orange in his hand

Chres gave him the most dumbest look on his face " you-"

" yes Chresanto I got ready and we have 5 minutes till school start so please chop chop "

Chres could not think this was possible he just did what he had to do and walked down the stairs to Jacob

" uh, Jacob I have some thing to tell you." He said grabbing Jacobs hand " I ummm, I ok. See I "

Chres felt his hand get squeezed then within a blank he felt Jacobs lips lightly press on his slowly kissing this one should be the best one they had yet .

Jacob pulled apart " I figured out, I just didn't want you to let me go. I thought if I got better you would set me free, but if I acted like you know then you would still have me"

" So you are better?"

" readings a little difficult but other that that yeah I'm fine "

" Oh Jake " Chres said getting up hugging him tight

" I don't care, you are still my baby boy, and I want you to be my boyfriend " Chres said thinking he said something wrong.

Jacob just looked at him he got up kissed his cheek and whispered

" Yes, now take me to school "

He said smiling they shared one last kiss before they walked out for school