My Slow Boy

Jacob kept dropping his fork at lunch when we was eating spaghetti

. ".Here " Chresanto said He picked up Jacob's fork for him as Jacob bit down on the spaghetti taking it off the fork and slurping it up.

Chresanto picked up Jacob's bottle of Apple Juice opened his cap and gave it to Jacob he took the bottle and slowly drunk it. Jacob was not ordinary slow

he needed help with a lot if things. Being that his mother doesn't want him his Only friend Chresanto took him in and bless his mom for letting his stay Chresanto has to bathe, feed, clean, care for him. Chresanto has a job he only works Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Every time he goes to work he had to bring Jacob with him.

Next Chres took their food and put it in the trashcan. Taking Jacob to the bathroom he took him to one stall. Jacob's lips trembled as he was about to cry . He held his private parts

.

" Awh jeez Jacob don't pee on your self. "

He quickly got Jacob's pants down and Jacob pulled up his dick and went pee.

"You done? " Chresanto asked Jacob nodded and out his dick back in his boxers and stood there. Chresanto buttoned his pants and zippered them. He got him time the sink and Jacob has mastered how to wash his hands. Since it was a half of day and Monday, Chresanto had time give time work he walked Jacob to his car opened the back door folded up the blanket he had put that down..Jacob got in the car Chresanto strapped him in and got in the front seat himself.

Chresanto had time take care of Jacob. He had time buy him clothes but him food all his mom did was provide a house and rooms Chesanto had time do the rest.

" Hey Jacob want something from Burgerking? " Yes he did work there and it was enough to keep Jacob and himself fed, and well dressed.

" Uh, Um....... YES! " He said in a cheerful tone.

By the time they got time Chres' job the place was not packed.

" OK Jacob you have time eat it when we go home cause you just ate lunch. "

He pouted and went to where Chres usually sat him he played with pen on the desk. Then Chresanto came in with a bag and sat it down on the table.

"Do not eat it "

Jacob obeyed

About 3 hours later Jacob was knocked out on the table Chres came in with his uniform he saw Jacob sleep he shook him lightly and grabbed his hand and they walked out the store with Jacobs food in his hand he climbed in the back seat and laid down until they arrived at Chresanto's house Chres took Jacob in the shower

" Wanna try washing ya self? " He asked

Jacob nodded. As he lightly pushed Chresanto out the shower. He stripped himself and thought he got the soap and wash cloth stepped in the shower..... He had no clue until he saw the handle first the water time run he turned it to the red side a little and lifted up nail ' He called it and the shower ran he washed his self 2 times then turned the shower off.

He got a towel around himself and ran to Chres' and his room.

" I washed my self. " He cheered.

" Well ya hair is really wet! "Jacob giggled at the comment Chres had made.He grabbed a extra towel and told Jacob time sit in the bed he did still covering himself Chres dried Jacob's hair " Ow." He said "Ohh sorry " .. . He did not notice that his dick was pressing against Jacobs butt. " Oooo chressy something hurttssss! "

Chres had not planned on talking to Jacob about these things till later.

" Jacob we will talk about that later. "

" Mm P-please help me! " He cried out. Chresanto had no choice

" Jacob you're horny. OK? "

" Horny? "

" It means you want something. "

" Can you give me that. ' something? '" Chres froze

" Um... Just out ya hand down you private part and rub a little but don't go down - " He had not noticed that Jacob was only in a towel He was teaching him how to masturbate. " This feels good, thanks " It was Jacobs first cum. He watched it shoot out the tip of his dick.

" Jacob go to the bathroom first me real quick. " he did as he was told. Chres had just got some clothes for him time change into while he was in the bathroom after Jacob but done changing Chres went in took his shower got out got changed and got in bed.

" Wow, yours was BIG "

"My what? " Chres said back

" You water shooter.! " Jacob Said Chresanto sighed and realized what he had done he tuck Jaocb him and went to bed himself.