Chapter 4

" Chres " Jacob whined   Chresanto look at Jacob and gave him a look. " I'm tired and hungry !"

" dam , you just ate ! and woke up !"

" But , But you made me do stuff that makes me sleepy " Jacob said leaning on Chresanto's chest  . He softend up a little Maybe Chresanto was relizing that Jacob is slow and needs a warm hearted guy to care for him . He held Jacob right near his rib cage and told to  get in the shower , he needed it anyway.

Maybe I should be nicer ? or should I continue my past ? I don't know what to do.

Chresanto had thought (^)

Soon Jacob got out the shower with a towel and he got some chothles on.

" G-good job Jacob "

Chresanto said , he was getting better at changing himself .

" Thank you " Jacob said he smiled and got some sweat pants on and a tank  on ,went to his bed and got in put his head on the pillow and went to sleep .

Chresanto had just got in the shower . He needed rest before work because it was Tuesday he had to be there at like 5o'clock .So he got rest and soon woke up .

He lightly woke Jacob up .

" Look Jacob I'm going to go to work OK ? Now I'm going to leave you here by yourself , and just call me of something happens "

" OK chres , bye !" Jacob rolled over I'm his bed and went back to sleep .

1 hour had passed and Jacob woke up . He called Chres' name 10 times He began to cry and jumped and stomped on the ground . Got the house phone and dialed Chres' number

" Hello ? Jacob is every thing OK ?"

" Come HOME !!!!" Jacob yelled .

Chres had to take off of work and Jacob sat on the stairs until he came home . He rushed to the door went in the house and saw Jacob on the stair . Yes , his eyes were red from crying . Chres got next to Jacob and wrapped his arms around him " Is everything OK ?" He asked

" Chressy I missed you "He cried again .Chres did not mind he knew with Jacob being slow this was an emergency.

"It's ok I'm here now ." He stroked Jacobs curls and realized his mom was not home . He panicked and panicked and laid his head on Jacobs head with his eyes wide open .

Where is his mom ?