Part 9 ( Last Chapter)

Izuku's POV

It felt like I was sleeping for days, but according to my phone it was only 16 hours. The adrenaline rush that comes with heats, fading away. Leaving me unbearably drowsy. Shouto was suppose to be back today, I meowed at the thought of being with him again. I know that I should try and keep things professional with Shouto, but a little part of me doesn't want to. A little part of me wants to be his omega.

"Izu, I'm back." Shouto called from the front door, my omega screamed to make him mine. Clearly still affected, even in my post-heat state. Or maybe it was, Shouto himself making me feel this way.

"Shou, I've missed you." I ran to him and jumped into his arms. Causing him to lose balance and we fell over. I expected him to be angry, my ears pressed against my head ready to hear him scold me, but it never came. Instead the alpha just laughed and held me closer, picking me up and caring me to the couch. I placed in his lap facing him, he began licking my face, then my ears. Which felt both weird and oddly soothing. I began purring at the comforting feeling.

"I've missed you too. I've missed your face." Shouto kissed my cheek. " I've missed your hair." He nuzzled his face into my fluffy head. " I've missed your purrs." He rubbed my ears only eating himself more of the sound." I've missed your scent." He went " And I've missed your cute giggles." Shouto began to tickling my tummy.

" Sho-Shouto, *giggle*, sto-stop it. *giggle* *giggle* snort*." I begged him to stop, though it didn't sound very threatening with my laughter.

"I even missed your snorts. But most of all, I think I missed your lips the most." Then right then and there. The Todoroki Shouto, kissed me right on the lips. It was soft and sweet, and though it only lasted a moment. I wish it lasted a thousand years.

"Shou-Shouto. I-I...." I didn't know what to say to him.

" I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done that. We agreed to stay professional, but the truth is that I really like you Izuku, and I can't imagine anyone else to be my mate. I care about you, more than I have ever cared about anyone else. And I know that we've only known eachother for six months, but I really want to be with you and only you. I understand if you say no, or if you wanna wait, I just wanted to-." I cut of his rambling with a kiss, similar to the one he gave me. He kisses back, causing me to mew with happiness.

" Hey, rambling is my thing. And I really like you too Shouto. I'll be more than happy to be your mate, but can we wait a while for it?" I asked. I knew what the answer would be, Shouto is very respectful.

"Of, course, Izuku. Take as long as you need." Shouto kissed me on the forehead, of course he uses one of his signature moves. I nuzzle my face into his chest, taking in his wonderful scent. I've missed so much, I wish he could have been here for my heat. I know he would have taken such good care of me.

Surrounded by my future alpha's scent and warmth I began to doze off, as Shouto was catching up on one of his favorite shows.. " You alright, Izu?" Shouto asked, he's so sweet.

" Just sleepy, post-heat will do that to me. Slept for hours after Kachan came over." I mumbled into Shouto's shirt.

" Kachan?" He asked, that's right he doesn't know I know Kachan.

" Childhood, friend." I said simply, and Shouto seemed to drop it.

"Well, I'm glad you got to see him again. Even if you did try to kill him at first." Shouto chuckled. I nipped at his shoulder. "What?" He asked, probably confused about why I bit him.

"Not, funny. I was scared for my life. I didn't realize who he was." I defend myself, nothing funny about that.

"You're right, I shouldn't have laughed, Izu. I'm sorry." I huffed at his apology, but I could stay mad at him.

"It's fine, Shou."

" Ok, baby." I mew at the new nickname. Shouto smiles, realizing that I like it. " Come on now, you're tired. Try to get some rest." He repositions my body, so that I'm leaning on him more. Face right in the crook of his neck, perfect for taking in his scent. He began rubbing my back, while whispering sweet nothings into my ear, lulling me to sleep. I no longer had to worry, not about life, and especially not about him. I had, Shouto now, and that's all that matters to me at the moment. I can't wait to wake up everyday with him, to live with him, love with him. I can't wait to be Shouto's mate, and for him to be mine.

Sup, my lovely little readers. I know that It's kinda out of nowhere, but I think that I should stop it here. I have really enjoyed writing this book, and I thank you for all your support. I'm thinking about writing a second book. It would be Kiribuku/Bakushima, but it would answer some things that aren't saved in this book. I feel like I've made it a little to long. I hope you have all enjoyed it, leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Love you all, Wattsup-yan out.