Part 3

Izuku's POV

“So, how you like the new client? Izuku-kun.” My coworker and good friend Ochako asked. She's so bubbly.

“Oh, he's very nice to me. He doesn't be-little me like other clients have in the past.” I say, Shouto does treat me really nicely. He understands that I'm doing my job, but isn't afraid to get comfortable around me. Which is always good, I'm not doing my job right if he isn't comfortable.

“That's good.” Ochako said. “ But if he tries something, I'm gonna kill him.” She has a deadly glare in her eye.

“He would never.” I defended Shouto. “ Besides if anything were to occur I would tell Iida first. He is the manager and would handle things professionally.”

“I know, Izuku. Just be careful. We don't want a situation like last time.” She warned. I know, my client was a train wreck. Almost made me completely quit the profession, we don't talk about my last client. I rather forget him.

***********
I received a message from Shouto this afternoon. It read.

From[Shouto] Sorry if I'm bothering you, but could we reschedule our meeting this week.

To[Shouto] It's fine, when would you like the new appointment to be.
I reply.

From[ Shouto] Is today at 8 ok. I know that's late, but I went through a lot at work today. And could really use your support.

To[ Shouto] Of course that's fine Shouto-kun. I'll come over at 8, ok.
READ

He left me on read, maybe he had to go do something. That's fine it's 6 now, I just have to finish up in the office then I can head out. I have to run a few arends, an hour should be enough for a few of them done.

I finish my work, say goodbye to everyone and clock out. When I'm not with a client, I work in the office and help with possible future clients and training new comers. I like my job, it pays well enough and it's good for experience. Though there with always be one experience that I wish I could forget.

(Time skip to after arends because who really wants to read about Izuku going to the dry cleaners  or something.)

I go to Shouto-kun's apartment and knock on the door.

“Who is it?” Shouto asked, he sounded tired.

“It's me, Izuku.”

“Hold on, I'll come open the door.” I heard some shifting and footsteps before Shouto-kun came and opened the door. He looked like a hot mess, hair disheveled, bags under his eyes, and very loose clothing. “Please excuse my horrid attire. I'm tired and to put it straight, didn't really care for looking nice right now.” I could tell he was stressed, I'm glad that he called me.

I laugh a little at this. “It's fine Shouto-kun. I'm here to help you relax not judge you, lets go inside ok.” We go inside and Shouto motions for me to sit on the couch, while he went into the kitchen.

“You hungry?” He asked me. “It's cold soba.”
I haven't eaten since lunch, so I agree. Shouto makes me a bowl and hands it to me. I tasted it and was immediately delighted.

“Shouto-kun this is so good.” I exclaim.

“Thanks, it's my favorite. I make it whenever I'm down.” He said, ears drooped.

“Shouto-kun, can I ask what happened in work today?”

“Can we finish eating first, Izuku?” Shouto asked.

“Of course, Shouto-kun. Take your time.” I assure him.

After eating and washing the dishes, we went back to the couch.