Part 2

Part 2

Todoroki POV

"I'm telling you the agency really sent over an omega to help me relax." I told Bakugou, my best frienime. We fight from time to time, but when it comes down to it we help each other out.

"Really, what kind of relaxation." Bakugo teased, making sure to emphasis to relaxation part.

"Not like that you heathen. All we did was talk a little, and then he let me pet him. It was really nice, and he seemed to enjoy it as well." I tell him.

" He, huh. So they sent you a male omega. Bukugo asked as if questioning what I just said.

"Yes, why? Do you have a thing against male omega's?" I ask him, slightly mad. Although there is no reason I should be.

"Course not just found it interesting. What else you do, Half Half."

"Nothing much actually. I keep petting him, he began to purr which was quite cute actually." I pause thinking about just how cute those purrs actually were.

"Oi, Half Half bastard. Get out of lala land and continue." Bakugo gruffed out.

"Huh, oh. Sorry. But ya he rested his head on my lap to let me scratch his chin, which he seemed to love. Because it caused him to purr even louder." I feel myself blush a little thinking of the cute face Midoriya made when I did this stuff to him.

"He's ears and hair were extremely soft and fluffy. So cute." I chuckle at the memory, I don't typically laugh at things like that, nor do I call things cute. I suppose Midoriya caused me to make an acception.

"Well that sounds nice. You gonna see him again?"

"Yes, I'm suppose to schedule a meeting with him next week." I say, I'm getting ready to head back to my office. Brake time is almost over.

"Welp, have fun. Halfie." Bakugo says as his walks of to his own station. I hope next week will go alright. Midoriya really did help me relax.

(One week later)

It's been a week since I've last seen Midoriya. I talked to my boss and they decided to continue to pay for the services. I was a little surprised because it's not exactly cheap, though it's not as if I can't afford it. They said that a healthy employee is a hard working employee and that they were glad they could help me. Just their way of tooting their own horn.

I head back home and take a shower. I did some field work today. Nothing major, but still enough to cause me to break a sweat.

I getting into the shower, it's not to hot. I was never fond of hot shower, might be because of my quirk. I lather myself in a lavender scented soap. It's light and barley noticeable which is one of the reasons that I like it so much.

I put shampoo in my hair, followed by conditioner to make sure it's soft and doesn't dry out. I make sure to wash my ears too, before rinsing off and stepping out of the shower. I dry off and moisturized , for I have always hated dry skin. I would usually fix my hair after a shower, but decided on leaving it slightly messy state that always occurs after a shower.

I get fully dressed and that's when I hear a knock at my door. Must be Midoriya.
I go to the door and peer through the peephole. And as expected it's Midoriya, right on time for our second session.
"Hello, Midoriya. Welcome back." I say. I can tell he's happy to be back his ears are all perked up and he seems to be glowing with happiness.

"Hello, Todoroki-kun." He smiles and waves at the same time. Enthusiastically, how does one have so much energy.

"Please come in." I lead him inside and yet again we sat on my couch. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked.