Part 6

Shouto's POV

I came home from work kinda late, which made me feel bad for Izuku because I left him home to do nothing. I mean it's not like he can't leave, but I'm pretty sure he said he was staying home today.

“Shouto-kun, your home.” The freckled faced boy comes to give me a hug when I come in the door, but I stop him.

“No don't, I smell. Let me shower first ok.” Izuku's ears droop a little, I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.  
“I'm sorry Izu,” he blushes at the new nickname. “Just let me take a shower and then you can smother me with love all you want.”

Izuku giggles at this and goes into the living. I look inside to see that the nest Izuku made about a month and a half ago, is now better. It's bigger and looks softer, it even smells better.
I need to shower before I jump into it in my sweaty gross clothes and mess it up.

************

“Izu, I took a shower. We can cuddle if you want now.” I call out to him, but he doesn't respond. I look for him and conclude he must be in the nest.

I go into the living room, Izuku is sleeping in the improved nest he made all curled up and cute.

“Izu, wakeup. I need to make sure you eat something.” I shake the little omega.

“No. Sleepy. Nice in here.” Izuku, mermered. “Come sleep with me.”

“As much as I would love that, I need to make sure that you don't starve.” I joke, I pick him up bridal style and put him on the couch.

“Noooo! Wanna sleeeeeep.” Izuku whines.

“ Need to eat first. How about I order pizza?” I ask and this gets Izuku's attention.

“Pizza?” He asked, ears perking up probably at the thought of cheesy goodness.

“Anything special you want on it?”

“No, plain is fine.”

I order the pizza and joined Izuku back on the coach.

“Shouto-kun. Can I asked you a question?” He asked.

“You just did, but ok.”  I respond teasing Izuku.

“Haha. Very funny. I just wanted to know why you called me Izu?”

I blush a little at this. “Well Izu.” I lean in closer to him, our noses almost touching. “A cute nickname fits a cute omega.” I press a small kiss on his lips, they were soft and plush. He was shocked by it. Before he could respond, the doorbell rang.

I got up to answer it. “Coming.” I get the pizza and pay for it.

“Sh-shouto-kun, wh-why'd you kiss me just then?” Izuku asked, still stunned by the kiss. “It's not that I didn't like it, It was just sudden and- and I-.”

I cut him off with another kiss, more passion this time. Izuku even kissed me back. It felt like forever before our lips parted.

“Izuku I-I, really like you. And I know that we haven't known each other for very long, but I kinda been accidentally courting you. And now that I know I am, I kinda don't wanna stop treating you this way. What I'm trying to say Izuku.” I grab his hands. “ Um, will you let me court you and become my omega.” We stare each other in the eyes, the world is sitting still.

“Shouto-kun, I….”

So ur author decided to be a dickhead and leave u on a cliffhanger ~Yami_ 6878 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(The editor)

Sorry for my rude friend, she means well. Kinda have writers block so some ideas would be nice. Share in comments. (The author.)

Wattsup-yan out.