Imagine 14

"Can we please do something? I am bored." Oscar asked throwing a baseball in the air and then trying to get it, I sighed and ruled over on my belly. I pressed my face into the blanket and asked.
"Something like what?" He automatically looked at me which caused the ball to hit him right in the face. He screamed and covered his nose with his hand and I started laughing. His facial expression was so funny. He watched me trying to look as angry as possible but he failed and burst out laughing himself.
"No seriously, what can we do?" I asked when there was no laugh left in our bodies, he smirked at me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer, my chest was pressed against his and my heart was pounding hard. He kissed the top of my nose and then on the corner of my mouth, then finally our lips connected.
"I have some ideas." He smirked against my lips, he gently bite my bottom lip and rolled over me, his tongue stepped into my mouth and gently played with mine. My hands flied over to his hair and I massed it with my fingertips. He left my mouth and placed wet kisses along my jawline, neck, breast and down my stomach. He placed a last kiss near my jeans before I felt his finger against me, I gasped and closed my eyes.
"Look at me" his eyes darkened as he smirked.
"Do you like the way I make you feel?" His voice was soft and raspy, I rolled my eyes and a moan left my lips as his finger made circles along my skin.
"Do you?" He asked once again and I nod, pleasure filling my body and he let his finger slip into me. I moaned and screamed his name.
"Tell me, do you like it?" I nod
"Tell me (Y/N)" he said and I closed my eyes. "Say it or I'll stop" he warned and I shake my head. "Yes" a smile grew on his face but the smirk was back when he heard my loud moans. I screamed his name repeatedly and he took his finger up to his mouth, sucking it hard. "I love the way you taste" my checks got a red color but I forced myself to smile. When all our clothes were off he placed a soft kiss on my lips and then our moans filled the room.
__________________________
We'll that was interesting.
Long time no see *smirking emoji*
So guys, I thought, why wouldn't I do some request imagines? If you want one message me with the details, like your name, which one of the boys you want your imagine to be with, how do you look (hair color, eye color and things you thing might be good to know, this step is optional tho(!) the place you two are, what you are doing and things like that.
Buut until next time, stay awesome! :D