Imagine 3

TIP: Listen to Not A Bad Thing-Justin Timberlake while reading it!

The wind blows violentrly as I stepped out. This weather is not exactly what I expcted.

I felt like I needed to be alone for a while. Far away from this disturbing life, somewhere I could be myself. The lake.

That was my favourite place to hide, it was so beautiful, it was right in te middle of the forest so not many poeple knew about it. Or no one really knew about it. I never showed anyone this place, it was my place and I couldn't find myself sharing it with anyone, no one was that special in my life.

When I was little I always came here to play, but the dolls got older and boring, and so did I. I lost myself somwhere and I'm trying way too hard to find myself. That's why I'm coming here most of the time. No one can find me here.

My reflection in the water is amazing, it reminds me of the late summer nights when the moon reflected in it. I could make weird faces in the reflection all day long, I found it really fun, childish but fun.

A noise caused my head to turn around, I stood up and watched carefully, the noise got closer an closer. A tall figure came from behind the trees, he stopped the second he saw me. My breath got heavily and my knees got weaker.

"Who is there?" My voice cracking. No answer. "Hello?" I said once again.

"I didn't knew anyone else was here." His soft voice calmed me a bit but.

''Me neither.." I said quietly, he smiled and I saw his bright blue eyes, the light reflected into them.

"I didn't meant to scare you, I never knew you were here." His voice was so soft and calm, a chill traveled down my spine.

"I didn't knew neither that anyone else knew about this place." I said a little lauder as he stepped closer.

"It's beautiful out here, it helps me figure things out." I smiled at his words, it was like talking to myself.

"Can I join you?" He asked and I couldn't tell him not to. I nodded and turned around and sat down on the edge of the little bridge. I took off my shoes and put my feet in the cold water, the feeling was amazing. He watched my moves and did the same within seconds. I took up a rock and threw it over the water, I looked away trying to avoid any eye contact.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"The same reason as you." I said. And he sighed.

"What's you name anyways?" He searched for my eyes and I looked up, "Y/N"

"I'm Felix." He said in the same soft low voice. I blushed and looked away once again. We talked hours, until it got dark.

"Will you be here tomorrow?" He asked and I shake my head.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"I'd like to see you again" I blushed at his words and nod.

"I'd like that too." I said quietly hoping he won't hear but he did, he smiled and I looked down.
I turned around and made my way back home. I thought about him a lot, he was really nice. He was just like me, he wanted to turn off the world and be by his own for a while. We could be by ourselfs together.

I met him the next day, and we talked lots, laughed and had fun. I met him everyday, until one day when he didn't show up. I waited for him for hours, hoping he would come, but he didn't. Before the tears were about to stream down I stood up and walked away.

When I was about to tell myself that he will never come back, I heard him shouting my name. I turned my head to see him on the bridge. I started running towards him and he took fast steps towards me. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in the gap of his neck. He hugged me tightly.

"I would never leave you." He whispered in my ear in the same low voice that I love.

"Don't let me go." I sobbed against his neck.

"I won't." I looked up at him and without thinking I pressed my lips over his. I could stay like that for the rest of my life. Seconds passing by, but the time was out last fear. I moved away to look him in the eyes. He came closer and kissed me once again, then hugged me tighter than ever.

"I should have done that a long time ago." He whispered in my ear. I smiled for myself and hold him close.

In that moment I knew that I didn't have to share this place. I was already sharing it with the most special person in my life without knowing about it.

Well, I hope you liked this one. It took me forever to write it, but I'm really happy with the result. 💕💕