Imagine 7

PLAY SKINNY LOVE BY BIRDY WHILE READING

"Ogge,please stop!" You laughed. "Never" he mumbled an wide smiled, he was running with you in his arms towards the cold water.

"Are you nuts? It's freaking October, it's cold!" He just laughed more and more. The weather was not that bad but the sea was clearly freezing cold.

"Please, I don't wanna get wet, or sick!" You screamed and noticed that the water was already up to his knees, sooner or later he would let you down.

"Alright." He said and threw you in the water. "No stop I didn't mea.." Your body went deep into the water before you could finish the sentence and it was freezing cold, like you expected. You looked up and meet his big smile.

"I hate you Molander!" You said before throwing water at him. He laughed and came close to you but you moved away, playfully you jumped on his back and pushed his head into the water. He played along but not for long.

He looked deep in your eyes and smirked at you, you immediately looked down at your body and saw that your shirt was wet and glued on your body.

"I'm cold." You whispered. "Come here." He opened his arms and you cuddled your face in the gap of his neck. "Better?" You could feel the smile in his voice, you bite your lip before answering, "Never been better."

You stayed like that a couple of minutes in silence before he broke it.

"I-I love you." He whispered for the first time, his breath was heavy and warm, his heart beating hard in his chest.

"I love you (Y/N)!" He said again but lauded. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" He screamed and took you up in a big hug, you wrapped your legs around his waist as he pressed his lips against your. Your lips moved along and he licked your bottom lip, you opened your lips and his tongue stepped in and you moved along.

"I love you." You said and he smiled, you kissed him once again but he moved away. "Let's go home, you are cold." His soft voice spoke.

"Not now." You meet his lips and he smiled in the kiss. "I can do this all day." He smirked kissing your neck, then coming up to your lips again.

"I have nothing against that." You said biting his lip.

---------------------------------------------

Another one done, any ideas for what imagines I could do next? ❤️