Imagine 9

BIG ASS TIPS: LISTEN TO KISS ME TROUGH THE PHONE BY SOULJA BOY IT HELPS READING!

"Having a distance relationship isn't as easy as I thought it would be." You whispered and sighed loudly. You missed Felix like crazy. The first time you two made eye contact you knew he was really special. You've been together for three months now even though you live two hours apart, you've been seeing each other very rarely, when he had time or when you runed away from school to take the train to Stockholm then rushed to the studio. Your parents weren't so happy about it but they understood you the most times. They should not be worried, your grades were really good and you took care well of yourself but since Felix came into your life everything's been really hard, keeping up with school and friends and him, you barely had time for yourself but every time you were with Felix everything disappeared, the time stopped and there was just you two against the world.

Now he has been on tour with the boys for almost a month and you couldn't keep everything inside for long. You looked on the floor and saw his shirt he left here the last time you saw him, you pulled it over your head and felt his parfume, you hugged the pillow hard and lean backwards. Loud sighs left your lips and tears tried to find their way out.

The phone started calling and you jumped up. "Felix" was writen with big white letters. You answered and tried to act as happy as possible but felt the pain taking over as soon as you heard his wonderful voice. Tear drops fell down your checks and it suddenly became hard to talk. The lumb in your throat got bigger and the pain shoot you right in the heart.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Felix worried voice called from the other line.

"I-I miss you." The tears streamed and you took up your knees to your chest.

"I miss you too, a lot." He whispered with a sad voice and you felt your heart break in thousand pieces.

"I can't keep up with this Felix, I just can't." You cried out loud and heard him sighting quietly.

"Does it help if I tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me?" He asked and a little smile grow on your lips.

"Yes." You mumbled and he laughed.

"Can I sing you a song?" He asked and you felt a bit better, he always had this effect on you, he knew always how to make you feel better, feel loved. You mumbled a "yes" and he started singing some words.

"Baby, you know that I miss you" you knew the song and mumbled along the song as he continued singing in your ear.

"I wanna get with you, tonight but I can not baby girl and that's the issue" you dropped a tear but the smile on your face got bigger and bigger, no matter how sad you'll ever be you knew he would be there.

"Girl you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you" his voice was like sugar for your ears, he was the best thing that ever happened to you.

"But I can't right now so baby kiss me through the phone." He paused and took a deep breath then continued "I'll see you later on." He singed before you heard a knock on the door. You turned your head towards the door then to the phone again.

"There's someone at the door, hang on." You told Felix and his lips let out a "okay" you put the phone down and went to the door to open it. You unlocked it and once you opened it you met Felix big blue eyes. You looked chocked at him then threw your hands around his neck as he buried his head into your shoulder.

"See you when I get home." He finished the song and you kissed him.

---------------------------------------------

Elloooo!

What do you think? I hope you listened to the song because the verse it's exactly what Felix singed and the song is really good I can't he enough of it!

Buut, byeee. ❤️