Imagine 11

Their laud talk made you wanna jump off a cliff. Your older brother and Oscar played video games next door, and they could not be quite at all.

When you had enough the blood was boiling inside and your head told you to scream in their face, when you were on your way to the door they magically stopped.

You walked out the door and entered the other one, so quiet have they never bent.

"Can you guys seriously jus.." When you stepped trough the door You froze and lost your voice, somehow, Oscar was shirtless in front of you, He smirked as you tried to find the right words.

"Where is (Y/B)?" You asked and looked him in the eyes, it was better than looking at his stomach.

"He went to buy some snacks from the store, wanna watch a movie with us?" He asked and you shake your head.

"Oh come on!" He looked at you with a sad puppy face, what would go wrong? You said "fine" at least.

"Yes!" He jumped up and down as You watched him smiling.

"Since when are you so excited on spending time with me?" You asked and he smirked looking down at your body. He came close and put his hands on your waist.

"Since forever." He whispered and kissed the back of your ear, a little moan left your lips and he smirked at you once again, you cheeks got a red colour and you focused on your hands. He took up your chin forcing you to look him in the eyes.

"I wanted to do this for a long time ago." He said and then pressed your back against the wall, his hands going up and down your back, you shut your eyes as he left wet kisses down your jawline and neck, you threw your hands in his hair and massed it gently, quite moans left his full lips.

"Stop" you said and pushed him off you.

"Make me." He smirked again and pressed his lips against yours. You smiled in the kiss and moved along.

"My brother is going to kill us." You laughed and he didn't said anything, he kissed you harder and his tongue stepped in and danced along with yours.

---------------------------------------------

It's been forever since the last time guys!!

Just wanted to say that if there are any Swedish readers, maybe you could have a look at my story, Dark Side.

But, anywho. What do you think? ❤️