The Test Part 2

Taylor's POV

I walked in throught the doors and couldn't believe what I saw a girl in Dauntless black turned around with a smile, and her hair looked exactly like mine. Well she is older so I guess I stole her look.

" OMG I have a twin, my name is Christina" the girl said to me while preparing something.

" I'm Taylor" I told her striking up converstaion " and btw I already have a twin she is in the next room."

"ohh cool here drink this" Christina says handing me a glass full of a weird liquid. " bottoms up". And with that I fall into a dream.

I wake up I am alone in the room. Is it over? I get up and pace around aimlessly until I see two bowls. One holding a knife the other holding a cut of cheese. I voice, mine speaks and tells me to choose I dont know what to do so I choose the knife I mean its the logical thing to do self defence and all. Then a dog appears and it starts growling and strutting towards me. I show the dog the knife and put it down sliding it a foot or two away from me. I then bend down getting as low as I can showing the dog submission. I look up to see a cute puppy I hear a gasp and turn around to see a younger version of me coming towards the dog,

The puupy suddenly turns into a dog again and runs towards younger meI dont want to kill it but I dont want the dog to kill her so I run as fast as I can and when I get close I lunge at the dog pushing side ways away from the little me. I  am then on a bus and a old scraped up man comes up to me and shows me a newspaper. He points to the person on it It's my sister, Stella he asks if I know her. I think for a minute, yes.

Iwake up for real, I start to get up but before I can Christina comes over and pulls me up. 

"What's wrong?'' I ask she looks nervous, scared,and a little pale.

" your test results they were inconclusive you are Divergent, can't be tied down to one way of thinking. You can't trust anyone, tell your parents the medicine got you sick so I sent you home and don't tell anyone."  She shoved me out the doorI waited outside the school for my sister and thinking about what faction I am going to choose.

Stella's POV

The door closes behind me I go and sit in the chair and wait for my test administrator to put me under. She turns around she is wearing all black. Her hair in a ponytail, her eyes staring into my soul. I know who she is the famous Tris Prior. 

" Omg it... itt's you " She turns around smiling.

" I get that a lot" she says handing me vial filled with something." Don't panic it is just the sirum to give you the test." In nod and gulp it down. My eyes slowly close , then with a start I wake up. At first I don't know where I am. I eventually get up and hesitantly and strided around looking for anything. Then all of  a sudden two bowls apperead. One with a knife in it the other with a chunck of cheese. My voice told me to choose. I pondered that for a moment. I stretched my hand out and grabbed the knife I mean its logical if I need to kill an animal for food I gotthe knife, for protection check I cant kill someone with a chunch of cheese.

I turned around and a huge dog was only feet away bareing its teeth closing in the distance. I dont want to kill it I love animals but I dont want to die so I bend down and hold out my hand and turn away letting it sniff my hand. I look back at it has now turned into an adorable puppy. I see a girl that looks like a mini me. It starts heading towards me. The puppy has now magically transformed into a vicious  dog before i can piece together what is going to happen the dog starts heading towards the girl. I spring up and dive towards the dog as I tackle it I fall into a new place. I am now on a bus, an elder man comes up to me and asks if I know the girl in the photo. It was Taylor I  can't lie so I say yes, then I really wake up. 

Tris runs over to me and helps me, well more like pulls me out of my seat. She seems calm but in her eyes I see panick. 

" Okay first your tests were inconclusive, the test didnt work on you, you are Dauntless,Amity,Abnegation, Erudite, and Candor. You can't trust anyone except for the people who you know will always love you. Tell your parents that you got sick so I sent you home." She pushes me out the door " good luck".

I am still processing what is happening this test was supposed to tell me where to go I guess I must go where I think I will love it and be safe. I hope my sister has the same idea. I see her staring up at the sky, what is she thinking about?