Fights and Fails

Aria's POV

Eric with his cold soulesss eyes staring dagger at points a finger at me, then gesturing for me to come forward to fight. I got this in the bag, but then I realize who I am fighting against. I am fighting against STELLA!!! I can't fight my friend but I also can't fail intiation, so I guess I have no other choice. As Stella approaches the mat we move closer and shake hands, she whispers, don't hold back into my ear and the fight begins.

We circle around each other for a little but slowly start moving closer. I make the first move, I swing my right fist the her face right before it hits she blocks it with her arm. She then kicks my thigh with her right foot pushing me back. I sprint towards her and go for a punch in the face, but I forgot something important about Stella she is very sneaky. Sadly I realize to late and before I can react she has sidesteped my punch and pushed her leg out forcing me to fall.

I quickly roll onto my back, I see Stella rushing towards me to pile drive me but, I quickly push my legs  out and bend them and watch as Stella is thrusted over to the other side of the mat. I rush over and go for a finally blow as I look at Stella her eys are rolling into the back of her head, I lift my foot to kick her but I am soon lifted off my feet and I soon feel the mat under me. Well played Stella, well played.

Violet's POV

I watch in silence as my two friends, Stella and Aria are dragged off the mat and out the door, their lifeless bodies showing no signs of life. I can't belive what just happened I watched  as my friends beat each other up and I couldn't do anything but watch inhorry and disgust. My intestens were already twisted just watching them fight the then conturted even more when I heard Eric speak.

" Violet, Taylor your up." He said smirking.

I look at Taylor her eyes showed fear as mine did. I don't have to be a mind reader to know that we both didn't want to fight. Though we don't have another option, well not any good ones. I slowly move towards the mat, as does Taylor. We both shake hands and start to fight, she punches first her knucles connecting with my jaw. It hurt a lot but I powered throught it, I then kick her in the gut and she falls down. I know it is not fair to hit someone while there down but apparently the Dauntless have no morals. I punch Taylor in the nose, surprising she doesn't cry I think I would of. As I go for a finally blow she rolls to the left and knees me in the back.

I fall over but recover by doing a foward roll I then kick my foot back and it impats with Taylor's face. She falls back and as she does I walk over to her I am about to walk away not waning to be here any longer but being me I trip over her foot and hit my head and before I can get up tiredness and blackness engulf my mind.

Stella's POV

I wake with a start, it is morning. It was all a dream the fight I had I look over to tell my friends about my dream but all I see are my friends covered in bandaids and healing wrap thing. I pinch myself thinking this is a dream, dissapointed in my results I try to sit up but my body fails on me and I fall back into my bed. I instead roll out of my bed but I didn't realize how high it was and land on the floor with a thud. 

" ughhhhhhh" I manage to get out.

I look up and see Aria looking at me with her light blue eyes. Her face working overtime not to smile at my fail.

" You can laugh"I say getting up. Aria bursts into laughter she trys to catch her breath holding her stomach it probably is aching from the fight. At the sight of her face I start craking up fall back onto the floor this time doing a backflop. This makes Aria laugh even more, I am still on the floor cracking up then I hear a thud. I look over Aria's bed and see her face first on the tile ground. I crack up again.

I can't belive that Taylor and Violet havent woken up from all this laughing and falling. But before I know it I hear two more thumps and see Taylor and Violet both on the floor Taylor on top of Violet cracking up, both of their faces red as the Dauntless flames. At the sight of this me and Aria again go into a laughing fit.

I hear someone open the door it's Tobias, he keeps a straight face somehow and says to us" If you don't want to be thrown out of Dauntless I suggest you get over yourselves and get to the train you have 10 minutes. I know why he is acting mean it is so no one knows that we are his sisters and treats us differently.

We all look at each other I shrug my sholders and get up using Aria's face for balance and sprint down to our room. I hear my friends footsteps behind me as I race down a hallway. My whole body is numb from the medicine I presume which is good for now, because I have a feeling that my body is going to be put through a lot more within the days to come.

HEYYYYYYYY, hope you huys like this update. I have alot of good ideas so I probably will update agin soon. PS we recently hit 200 views !!!!!!!!!!!!! So good job fans and please dont forget to comment and vote. Thats all for now bros have a great week, stay sassy my friends- sophiasilva0615