Intiation

Aria's POV

 Before I could process what heppened Stella's figure was no longer there, neither was Violet's or Taylors and there is only so many places they could go. So I jumped out of the train for a few seconds I felt the sheer rush of the air, the wind cathced me, I felt like a bird. That is until I started plummeting to earth, I fell with a thud. That's going to hurt in the mourning, I thought. I managed to push my self off the ground to see my friends all around me, we all hold down our laughs until Stella makes a face I didn't know was possible.

We all fell back down on the cold gravel gasping for air. Once we could breath properly again we all pushed ourselves up once more to realize someone was talking. It was one of their leaders, Eric I think? I have heard about and he diffenetly didn't get abnegation as a test answer. We stride over closer hopefully we don't get noticed by him.

" So glad you could join us finally" he said eyeing us. Oh no busted.

" Your welcome your majesty" Stella curtsied, at Eric smiling. He glares at her she glares right back. " Well since you and your friends are so" daring" why don't you jump first?" He asked raising an eyebrow gesturing towards the ledge. Stella looked at all of us, we all shrugged.

" Why certainly" she announced while strutting over to the ledge us following behind. Once there we all take our old faction jackets off.

The Erudite boy speaks again" Go  transfere's take those jackets off, actually nevermind" he yelled smirking. I felt a little embarresed but luckily Stella came back with a comment.

" Speaking of taking things off isn't a little late to be wearing your Halloween mask, hmm?" That  shut him  up. We all looked at each other and at Stella's count leaped off the ledge into the air. And again I had that feeling, I was a bird, graceful.

Stella's POV

We all leap off the ledge into the darkness. For a few seconds it felt good, the air pushing against  my back and my whole body. As I fell I started to panick, what was down there? What if I.... Smack. I back belly flopped onto a net. It hurt but I was sure glad it was there, but the sheer weight of all of us hitting it at the same time made us all fly backup a few feet. Weirdly enough we all lined up one under each other and fell back down. I started cracking up as Aria, Taylor and Violet groan and struggle under the weight. I fell on top of Aria who fell on Taylor who fell on Violet.

I know it was rude but I just couldn't help it I laugh when my friends or people I know or anyone usually gets hurt. Not because they get hurt but because of there reaction, As I crack up I fall of the net onto the cement ground and by fall I mean push, because Aria pushed me off. But to save my self the embarresement I do a pushup up and act like I meant to do the whole thing. I lok up and she blue striking eyes; Tris!

" OMG  it's you I can't believe it's you!" I hollar as we embrace, I didn't now she was in Dauntless I am even more excentric; if possible.

Taylor's POV

 My legs hurt from Aria falling on them but I managed to get off the net and walk the tour, after waiting for like an hour as other people jumped the leap of faith. Tris explained to us where we will stay which is terrible changing in front of other people, EVEN BOYS. Well thats Dauntless for you but anyway it's not to bad but I a really hungry so I just want food I really am not listening just proccesing what she is saying.

We fianlly get to lunch room thing, FINALLY!  I grab a plate and start shoving stuff onto it my friends following my lead.  We find a table in the middle of all the other tables, We all sit down and stuff everything on the plate into our mouths. I was in the middle of eatting a roll when Stella nudged my shoulder. She did it again, and again, and again until finally she shoved me almost on the floor.

" What?" I ask her. She just grabs my hand and pulls me over to to people kissing.

"Why did you take me here?" I ask" to see two people kissing.

"T..T..Tobias?" She questions hope in her voice along with tears in her eyes. The boy turns around with a glare.

" Who dare calls me T......" That is as far as he got, because the tears in his eyes got in the way.

HEEEEYYYYYY, hope you like this update. Sorry I tried to update yesterday but I couldn't so I did it this morning! OKay well have a great day Bros, don't forget to comment and vote SEE YOU NEXT TIME BROS, and stay classy!-sophiasilva0615