The Night Time Stroll

Taylor's Pov

I wake up, the darknees of the night still surrounding me. Go back to sleep, GOOO TOOO SLEEP. I tell myself trying to draw myself into sleep. It fails horribly, I look at my phone, the time reads 5:00 A.M, I have about one hour until I have to be back to get ready. I decide to walk around, it clears my head. I quickly pull on my sneakers and a black sweater with the dauntless flames on it. I started out the door phone in hand making sure to close it slowly, not making a sound so no one wakes up.

As I tip-toe around the Dauntless head quaters glance around and realize how guarded this area was. Cameras lurked in every corner. The majority of the doors were locked or gated. I realized how dry my throat was an started looking for a water fountain. I turned a few corners and ended up right behind the cafteria.

As I leaned down and opened my mouth to et the cool water in I stared up. To my surprise I found a camera but it wasn't pointed at me, it was pointed at the hallway. It was a blind spot, that's weird. I took out my phone and looked at the time displayed on my screen, it said it was 5:45. I should start heading back, so I turned on my heels to walk back.

Instead I ran face first into a body. My face ramed into their chest, it was muscly, and by the height of their chest tall too. I thought it was Tobias, trying to terrify me.

" Tobais you nearly gave you a heart attack." I said letting out a sigh of relief.

" Now that would take all the fun out of killing you myself" The voice announced, his voice was eerily calm and low, it was not Tobias and that frightened me. Realizing I was trapped I tried to slither out the way. The man leaned his body close to me, a little to close for comfort. His face, well the top half was covered by a black mask.

" Ohh your not gettting away" He said evily. He then shoved his hands up my shirt trying to unhook my bra. Disgusted I slap him hard in the face and he smiled.

" I like it when they play rough " he said breathless. He covered my mouth and started to kiss me, leaving a trail down my neck. I yelled into his hand, biting him and spiting on him. His grin turned into a frown he dug his hand down my pants. Without thinking I kick him in the balls and he fell like a brick unto the floor with a whimper.

I took this as my chance to get away, I leaped over him and high tailed it out of there back to the training room. Before I could leave he grabbed onto my leg, tripping me. He got up an lanked me by my hair up too. He pulle dme close to his face so close I could smell what he had yesterday night for dinner.

"You little B*tch now you got me mad, so I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully, but no one will care no one likes you anyway those " friends" you had they weren't real your just another wimp from Abnegation" He whispered to me. He practiclly dragged me up the jagged roads leading up. I thrashed and kicked and rolled but it was no use he was way stronger than me. Once we got high enough he held me over the edge.

"Say goodnight my princess, I would have treated you great if you let me, but no it had to end this way"

I took a deep breath deciding I had no other choice. Letting the depression of reality over take me letting the darkness in. I just had to accept it I would die tonight.

"Goodnight, forever" I whispered to myself. A tear feel out of my eye just like how I would fall out of his hand. Then it happened he let go, and as I tumbled to the floor all I could think about was that I should have went to sleep.

Hey sorry for the short updated just wanted to give you guys something to last a little, I won't be updating as much possibly because I am trying to finish my other book my December. I hope you understand.

You guys like the cliff hanger? OF COURSE YOU DO!! Okay last announce the he have reached almost 500 view a 100 more than last time I updated. So thank you guys for that it really means a lot😊

Don't forget to comment and vote and have a great day, week, month, year and life! STAY SASSY MY FRIENDS - sophiasilva0615