It's Time

Taylor's pov

I wake up to Stella pushing me off the bed, as usual since I dont get up this is our alternative.

"thanks" I say sarcastily.

"Your welcome" she says back " race ya to the bathroom" she hollared sprinting into the bathroom. I start running after her but I since the door is really small we both run into it and fall down. We both crack up for no reason. I stop though I am going to miss our times together, I will miss my other half. 

We get ready for the day ahead. I brush through my notted black hair and put on my gray converses, my light gray jeans, my whitish gray sweater and my long dark gray jacket. I am wearing what I normally wear, and so is Stella last night she braided her hair so it curly today so her bun is all sofisactated. Her eyes are brighter than normal and even thoguh she is wearing what she normally wears- gray riding boot kind of things with dark gray tights and a light gray long sleeve sweater she looks so good. Maybe I never noticed it because I always knew I would see her the next day, but my sister looks stunning.

She catches me staring at her and turns to look at me. 

" You look stunning too, being who you, a lot of people can't pull that look off." she says.

" what being myself?" I say knowing the answer.

" No....being my sister" she says crying a little. She wipes it with the side of her sleeve and goes downstairs. I never knew she felt that way. I ran downstairs and ran to catch up with my sister already half way down the street. The rest of the way there we are silent, which is kinda okay because I dont know what I would have said.

Stella's pov

When we finally get to the top of the choosing tower thing Taylor and I sit down in out seats. I dont know how to feel, Excentric, scared, hopefull, all of the above? But before I could think anymore the cermoney began. Our father got on the stand and made this huge speech about faction before blood etc I wasn't paying attention. Dad has  read his speech over and over at home so I could recite it if I had too. Then all to soon the cermoney began, Erudite born- Candor, Candor- Amity, Abnegation- Erudite, Dauntless- Dauntless. NO surprise then I heard my name, my body moved before I could comprehen what is happening then I am in front of  5 bowls. 5 factions, one choice, which one is the best I slowly cut my self with the knife I then move my hand over the bowl I want. I fianlly have choosen, finally to be me, to be free. I hear my blood drop and I walk over to my faction.

Taylor's pov

Stella walks up to the bowls- I can't watch only when I hear blood drop and screams do I dare look up. She choose Dauntless? SHE CHOSE DAUNTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I was so overjoyed I couldn't hear my dad say my name. But my body knew what to do so I just let it all flow, Itook the knife cut my hand and put it  over the bowl of my choose. I walk over and sit down with my faction, and right next to my own blood.

Stella enforcing the BE BRAVE rules she jumped out of her seat and ran towards me before I could even get to my seat. We were both crying as she dropped me and we went back to the Dauntless. The next girl wearing  blue high tops, light blue jeans and  a light blue tank top came up to the bowls.

Me and Stella predict what faction she will choose, Stella says Dauntless that she ahs a sort of Need For Speed eyes and that her wavy black hair screams Brave I think she will stay in Erudite because she looks very confident so I say she is not afraid to be free in Erudite and she has ths sort of glow that says Erudite. Her hand is over the Erudite bowl, I KNEW IT but she  glares at no one in perticular and switches her hand to the Dauntless bowl, I couldn't beilive it.

Aria's Pov

I just broke away from my family, to them I am a traitor. But I had to I just didint feel like I could stay there any longer, so i transfered and never looked back. As I strutted to my seat by the other transfer a girl with Long, medium brown- goldish hair skipped up to me like she couldn't contain her excitment.

" HI, I'm Stella, this is my sister Taylor and I just wanted to say I LOVE your light blue  eyes they are so fab. " She says jumpng up and down she's weird...... I like that. So I decided to show her I am a weridy I responded how I would normaly respond.

" Thanks girl and I totally love your hair its so fabulous" I sang she smiled a big smiled and said.

" No problem Senpai" she said suspicous lurking behind her hazel eyes.

" No I am glad you noticed Senpai" I say back. I can't believe it she is a BRO!!! And at the same time we brofist and scream notice me Senpai. I felt so free and not 10 minutes into my new faction do I have a great friend. I sit down in the middle of Stella and her sister. She looks at me I don't think she is weird like us but she is pretty and looks like a very good friend, so I sile at her. I hear roar of claps that canonly mean one thing.

Violet's POV

I can't believe it..... what... did I just do. I know what I did I got away from that crazy place. I just left my faction Amity and transfered to Dauntless. I couldn't handel it over there, sit on a tree, meditate here, eat some bread well I was sick of bread and Amity so I transfered. I slowly march over to the other transfers I heard two of them earlier screaming Senpai. That most mean they are bros! So I walk over to them and start to say a Pewdiepie quote.

" As a wise man once said-"

" DON'T WEAR TAMPONS IF YOUR A BOY" they joined in standing up. We all sit down again and continue laughing even the other girl... Taylor I think starts to laugh. Then all the Dauntless get up and sprint out the door. Stella I think her name is, is the first one to get up and we all follow her. We all race up the stairs in syncroynized steps and breaths. We push open the door and I feel the wind against my skin. I feel lke I can fly, I stand there until I hear a sound... a train in the distance. As it rolls down the tracks it seems to be gaining speed notmlosing it. And when it passes me I know for sure it is not stopping. 

Then how will we get on? Are we going to run to the Dauntless compound? I look around for an answer and I find it though I wish I hadn't. People are jumping onto the train, then climbing inside it.

I look over at my new friends and being subtle Stella says." This is going to be awesome," and starts her race to catch the train.