Chapter 17

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Tuesday Night at 8:38pm
Atl High School

After I made the shot right before half time the gym started going crazy. I looked in direction of my mom but my mom wasn't what caught my eye. I saw Flex and my entire mind frame just shifted. It's like we was in serious staring competition until I felt someone tap my back.

When I turned around I saw Chris the caption of the boys basketball team. I mean he cute and all but he stay trying get with me but I'm just not with it. Chris one of those boys at school who act hard and wanna be thug. Although he's not really about that life and never will be.

" What's up Chris," Red asked.

" Nothing baby I just came to tell you good job you know you beast out there," Chris said showing his grills.

" Thanks but I'm going to go talk to my mom," Red said trying walk away but Chris grabbed her arm making her turn back around.

" Hold up...Hold up ma why you always do that ," Chris asked licking his lips.

" Do what Chris and don't be grabbing on me like that," Red said looking down at her arm turning Red.

" You always trying shut nigga down like you all that I mean when you gone let real nigga get taste," Chris asked.

" I'm let real nigga get taste when I find one and trust me you not him fake ass," Red said trying walk away again but then he said something disrespectful.

" You stuck up bitch," Chris said loud enough for couple people to hear.

Once Chris said that I just rolled my eyes and keep walking. I can't deal with him right now and especially with Flex here. I already know how Flex is and he would make big ass scene. I just kept walking to my mom but I didn't see Flex anymore.

Although I did feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I instantly knew it was flex when he kissed my neck. I just started laughing like big goofball and smiling. Until he let my waist go and I turned around and faced him.

" Good game sexy I see you big star here," Flex said pecking her lips.

" Yeah I know I said I'm cool with y'all dating or whatever but chill. You at least could show respect and not do that in front of me," Rittany said laughing.

" My bad Rittany," Flex said laughing.

" Yeah mom sorry," Red said laughing.

" Y'all good but I'm going get me some nachos and you better win this game ," Rittany said.

" No doubt about it but anyways what's wrong with you Flex," Red asked letting him go.

" Why you just assumed something wrong I'm good baby girl," Flex said playing with her pony tail.

" No you not because every since you let me go your fist been clinched together. Don't lie to me Flex what's wrong," Red asked pulling him outside to the back of the gym.

" Nothing now if I tell you chill out chill out I hate when females do that," Flex said getting pissed.

" Look I'm not just one of these females Francis don't even try play me like that what's up," Red asked crossing her arms.

" Look baby girl you have to focus on your game okay you got to much riding tonight," Flex said.

" What you mean I got to much riding tonight it's just game Flex," Red said confused.

" It's not just game it got scouts from colleges here and they watching you. They listening to everyone scream your name," Flex said.

" Flex listen to me I don't give damn about no scouts they can all go fuck each other. Hell I can't even believe I'm saying this out my mouth. But Flex I will miss the next round of the game if you don't tell me what's wrong," Red said ticked off.

" One of my shipments got jacked and I haven't tracked it down or found it," Flex said pissed.

Red punches Flex in the chest

" Ouch what was that for," Flex asked rubbing his chest.

" Because why you at my game and not handling business," Red asked placing her hands on her hip.

" Because I didn't wanna let you down I promised you baby girl," Flex said playing with her pony tail.

" I know and I understand but I would have been okay I got couple games left in season. Now leave and go handle your business please," Red said seriously.

" What about you," Flex asked pushing her hair behind her ear.

" I'm be okay call me after plus I still got my mom but be careful Francis," Red said worried.

" I will and you better beat they ass to Rihanna," Flex said laughing.

" Well you know but you should leave and handle business. Like my brothers say if business straight my money set and my family Golden," Red said quoting her brothers.

" They right now promise me your going to be good," Flex said kissing her.

" I will and don't let nobody fuck over you," Red said.

" Never that baby girl," Flex said kissing her one more time before leaving.

Once Flex left I was sad but I knew I was right. I just shook it off and went back in gym. I had small talk with my team then we went back to finish the game off.