Chapter 14

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson  🔥
Monday Night at 8:57 pm
Flex Dad House In Atlanta

My brother had pissed me off to the max. That nigga had me on ten how the fuck could he do that. Disrespect her like that and she haven't said two word to him. All everyone was doing was introducing themselves. I was really ticked off right now and wanted to hit his ass again. Although I was snapped out of my thought when my brother started talking.

" No you shouldn't you didn't do anything wrong it's our brother," Drift said.

" Yeah he's right Red you didn't do anything and we still wanna get to know you," Money said.

" Exactly my son just going through something I apologize for his actions. You seem like respect young lady and I still wanna get to know you as well," Keith said.

" In that case I'll stay but can I have minute with Flex," Red asked.

" Yeah of course lets go in kitchen and get ready," Money said basically pushing everybody out living room.

" I'm sorry if I knew he would have acted like that I wouldn't have invited you," Flex said pissed.

" Look your family seems cool as hell and respect to be bunch drug Kings. Although I'm not gone let Detroit ruin our night let's still enjoy it okay," Red said grabbing Flex and kissing him.

" Okay as long as you good," Flex said kissing her neck.

" Stop boy I'm not about do this with you," Red said laughing.

" Do what I'm just showing you affection," Flex said kissing her ear.

" OMG Flex wa-," before she could get her words out Red had tripped over rug and flex followed her landing right on top of her.

" My bad ma," Flex said laughing while showing his grills.

" Yeah you're bad you wrong," Red said laughing.

" I'm wrong huh," Flex said kissing her neck.

" Omg that feel so good," Red said letting her mind slip a little.

" I bet I'll make it feel even better when you really let me get it," Flex said kissing her lip.

" Well damn! I guess you wasn't lying you really didn't hit," Money said laughing hysterically.

" If that's what y'all really wanna do it got fifteen bedrooms in this house. Why y'all got be on living room floor," Drift said shaking his head.

" Damn! I believe she did say give us minute," Flex said while getting up and helping her.

" Y'all minute had been up five minutes ago if we waited an longer A the food would have been cold," Money said.

" Or B you would have had her ass naked on dads floor so," Drift said laughing.

" Y'all wrong I bet Myamor growing up with y'all had no privacy," Red said laughing.

" Hey we not that bad we love our little sister," Flex said as they walked in kitchen.

" Yeah I know but I bet you also torture her being that y'all older," Red said walking in kitchen.

" Do they I hate them you know they all woke me up and scared the hell out of me," Myamor said.

" Sounds like brothers but be thankful you got them. I don't know what I'll do with out my brothers," Red said as she took seat.

" How many brothers do you have," Keith asked.