Chapter 4

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson 🔥
Friday evening 2:00 pm
Atlanta Mall

Since last night I can't get this girl out my head she driving a dude mad crazy. Like she was fire I'm not even gone lie or try stunt on lil mama. I didn't even get her real name all I got was Red. I can't look her up trust me I tried just using Red everything but her popped up. Although I was snapped out of my thought when Alex called my name.

" What up dude," Flex asked.

" You tell me you be on Instagram for pass two hours with you fucking Instagram hoe or something," Alex asked.

" Naw nothing like that I was just trying find someone I meet them in party last night," Flex said.

" You meet someone but the party was suppose to be lame tho," Kev said.

" Who asked for you to put your two scent in nigga don't you got something to do," Flex said.

" Actually I do got ride to trap on easy wood so piece but I hope you find shawty," Kev said before leaving.

" What she look like I might know her," Alex said.

" She was bad bro but she wasn't like these other hoes. She wasn't in no dress she wasn't in shorts. This chick looked classy as hell in pair jeans compared to these hoes. She had fat ass big titis and her face was beautiful as hell she goes by-," before he could finish Alex showed him his phone.

" Red," Alex said showing Flex her Instagram.

" YEAH! That's her you know her what's her real name where she from," Flex asked.

" She the caption of the-," before Alex could finish Flex cut him off.

" Let me guess captain of the cheer team or dance some shit like that," Flex asked.

" Not at all she the caption of the basketball and volleyball team. She play real shit and she do softball too she bad bro and she never talk no one. Her little click tight I'm actually talking to her friend Sam," Alex said.

" So you're ass gay now what the hell," Flex said freaked out.

" No Sam her nickname her name Sammy and she eighteen and senior and Red Friend," Alex said.

" Oh well damn I'm slide in her dm later and see if she hit me back but I got some stuff handle," Flex said.

" Alright dude see later at the crib to watch the fight tonight correct," Alex said.

" Yeah piece," Flex said grabbing keys to his car and walking out door.

Once I got in my car I headed to the mall because I wanted to get some new kicks and couple outfits. Your dude got stay looking fresh so when I pulled up to mall I parked my car and got out. I'm bout to drop a couple bands in here only best for myself.

Although as soon as I got in mall I went to Macy's to get some more of my cologne. You know dude got keep that smell good on but I was shocked when I walked in. I thought I saw Red but yet I didn't know because this chick hair was purple. Although when she turned around I was for sure it was Red.

" Yo Red," Flex said approaching her

" What's up Flex," Red asked smiling.

" Nothing much but you did say if we meet again I could get your number," Flex said.

" Boy bye I know you're type and I'm not the female to play with I promise you," Red said trying leave but Flex pulled her by her arm.

" I'm not lettin' you leave 'til you give me your number lil bit," Flex said.

" Why just tell me why should I give you my number Flex. Obviously you the player type who like to fuck hoes and shit. I'm pretty sure I don't look like one and I'm not letting smash heads up," Red said

" Who said I was trying to smash lil bit dang you so hard core. Although how about this give me your number and let me take you on date," Flex said.

" What type date," Red asked.

" Sorry to interrupt you're order Ms.Red everything in bag and your monthly charge is on card," the worker said pausing her huge Macy's bag and her credit card.

" Thanks now anyways what type date," Red said turning her attention back Flex.

" Don't worry about that just give me you're number and I'll text you time and place," Flex said.

" Fine but if you on some low sneaky shit I'm the type female who would leave in middle of the date I won't wait until after," Red said putting her number in Flex phone.

" I bet you are Red and by the way what's your real name beautiful," Flex asked.

" Red," Red said smirking before walking out the store.

I watched Red as she walked out of Macy's and she was looking damn good. The way her ass swayed side to side a nigga loves that shit. Plus she got little attitude and I'm digging that shit to the fullest. She hard core bitch and I'm hard core nigga who might have just found his Queen.

" Excuse me sir you need something," the worker asked licking her lips.

" Yeah the Versace Black," Flex said smirking to himself thinking about Red.

Once she gave me what I asked for I paid for my stuff and she slid me her number. I already got my eyes on one shawty but I still winked at her and took her number. Although once I got outside I threw it away in the trash can and went to hit the Nike store.

Hope you enjoyed the
Fourth chapter VOTE AND COMMENT !!

The Drama is only about to start !!

Thanks ~Summer 💖