Chapter 27

Yemon " Yeezy " RIVERS 🥊
Sunday Morning@11:35am
Home in Atlanta

We back in Atlanta for week and I have my main guys holding shit down in Miami. I just woke up and did my normal call to make sure everything was straight. Although before I could make the call I had get Rihanna off of my chest.

This lil thing sleep hard at moments and then she sleep light. So I just gently laid her on Sunny chest and got up off the floor. Once I was up I grabbed my phone and called my boy Pip back in Miami.

" Yo say everything straight down there my nigga I don't have come back early and blow nobody head off huh," Yeezy said laughing but being serious as fuck.

" Naw dude your orders are being handled and your money is secure until you and Sunny get back. It haven't been any problem and we got order with the connect this morning. I told you I had this while y'all was gone," Pip said.

" You better because anything wrong when we touch back down in Miami you and everybody who fuck something up dead," Yeezy said before hanging up the phone.

" So I'm guessing everything good with business out in Miami son," Rittany asked walking downstairs.

" Yeah everything straight ma why you good you need something," Yeezy asked.

" No honey I'm good but I think we should go have family day," Rittany said.

" What you wanna do anything you want," Yeezy said hugging his mom.

" Lets just go have nice family lunch when ever the other two get up and just spend time together," Rittany said.

" That's cool with me you should invite aunt Keshia, Quincy, and Will to come as well. We also need call grandma it's been while since we all been together," Yeezy said.

" You right I'll call everyone now wake your siblings up please," Rittany said walking upstairs.

Trying wake Sunny and Red up at the same time was hard as hell. Every time I shook them Red just snuggled into Sunny some more and he gripped his arms around her tighter. I got sick this shit so I took bottle of water and decided to pour on their face.

" ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID," Red screamed.

" Dude what the fuck man you wet my damn shirt up," Sunny screamed pissed.

" MY WIG YOU KNOW HEO MUCH THIS COST $1,258 dollars you idiot," Red screamed stomping up the stairs.

" I don't care buy new one you got the money. And since going upstairs get dress we having family day with entire family so," Yeezy said while drinking the water left in the bottle.

" I know you gone clean that damn water off my floor Yemon," Rittany screamed from upstairs.

" Yes mother," Yeezy said as he went in the kitchen to get some paper towels.

Once I cleaned the water up I went and got cleaned up and dress myself. By time I was done everyone pretty much was. But of course the females was having photoshoot in the damn house.

" Alright damn y'all not that cute taking all these damn pictures," Yeezy said laughing.

" First of all I didn't take pictures mama did and my mama fine," Red said showing her brother her mom phone.