Chapter 19

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Tuesday Night at 9:32pm
Gas Station in ATL

Flex was taking all day so I decided to take some action. My brothers may not have had me literally dealing with drug world. On the other hand though they did train me to do lot stuff. They taught me to survive and be boss so I'm put that in action right now.

" Hey so how long have you been working at this store," Red asked walking up to the nerdy teen boy.

" Ummmm...Ummmmm....about three years," the teen boy said as his glasses got foggy.

Being a lady in this game you can use tricks men can't.

" That's amazing so you know where everything is how about you give me private tour," Red said biting her lip and walking up behind cash registers and sitting on his lap facing him.

" Definitely you wanna take this in the back," the nerdy boy asked.

" Not just yet Papi I need you to answer some questions then you can have all of this," Red said unzipping her jacket and letting him see  her perk breast.

" Okay anything," he said trying to grab Red bobs but she slapped his hand.

" Not yet Papi soon but first show me your security cameras," Red said.

" I can't let you see them that's suppose to be private," the nerdy boy said.

" Why not I'll stay the night and we can be in private," Red said.

" Sorry I can't," the nerdy boy said.

" Okay I'm tired of being nice do you like things rough," Red asked the nerdy boy.

" I love it rough," the nerdy boy said.

" Alright then since you like it hard," Red said pulling her gun out and putting it to nerdy boy head.

" Now you going to take me to these cameras or I will blow your head off understood Papi," Red said smirking .

" Well damn never mind and did you give Red gun you gave that crazy ass gun," Kev asked nervous.

" No and I don't know where she got it form and I'm bout cut this out," Flex said about go grab her but will stopped him.

" No Flex she got this trust her," Will said.

" She better or I'm cutting this bullshit out," Flex said getting pissed off.

" Get up let's go to the back," Red said standing up with gun still pointed to nerd head.

" Okay please don't kill me," the nerd said waking to the back.

" Now you going tell me the password to this computer or i'm going to spill your guts all over this building," Red said laughing.

" I can't they going to kill my girlfriend if I show you because I know y'all trying find the drugs form earlier," the nerd said shaking.

" Now you worried about girlfriend when you were just trying to get in my pants nerd. I don't know if you lying or telling the truth but I don't care. Password or watch you brain leak out," Red said laughing.

" NO," said the nerd.

" Okay then," Red said as she took her gun out and sent two shots to boy head and he fell to the ground.

" Well so much for the easy way she still killed the dude," Kev said shaking his head.

" Well that was kind of the only choice," Red said humping her shoulder.

" We have lot to talk about but how are you going to get into the computer," Flex asked walking over the dead body.

" Will going hack this bitch now work your magic," Red said letting Will to computer.

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson 🔥
Tuesday Night at 9:32pm
Gas Station in ATL

Once Will got to the computer she got to typing a bunch of crap I have no idea about. Although I must say she raw as hell because she did get the footage we needed. I knew exactly what happened to my shipment.

I didn't need see no more so she destroyed all the footage. Before I left though I called my clean crew and let them handle the body. When that was done we all got ready to leave but Red had my mind racing. I needed to talk to her alone so I stopped her from getting in car with Will.

" Yo ride with me I need to talk to you," Flex said to Red.

" Okay whatever you still riding with us Kevon," Red asked.

" Nawww I'm ride back to the trap with my girl Flex look like he about chew your ass out," Kevon said getting in car with Will.

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Tuesday Night at 9:46pm
Gas Station in ATL

I was mad as hell when Kevon said he wasn't going ride with us. Plus he didn't have put on blast I already know he about chew my ass out. I just took deep breathe and got in car and shut the door. Once I did that I felt Flex get in car and drive off. I didn't even look at him and I couldn't until he made me face him with his fingers.

" What the hell was all that Rihanna," Flex asked looking at her.

" What was what Flex," Red asked trying play stupid.

" Don't play stupid Rihanna all that shit you did playing smart, killing that man and hacking the computers. Not only that where you got gun from. Hell where did you learn all
that from," Flex asked confused as hell.

" Flex you know my brothers run the game in Miami. I only had brothers they taught they sister well I know everything. As far as the gun my brothers I have six actually. The hand one I always carry I'm always strapped. Even if you don't know it," Red said.

" Well thank you at least I got the truth. They took my package which I figured. Kevon just text and said the boys got every ounce of it back. Now I just got handle them and everything will be straight," Flex said.

" Glad I could help," Red said laughing.

" Me too I'm not gone lie you kind of turned a dude on with all that sexy shit," Flex said licking his lip.

" I bet but you better take could shower because I'm going home," Red said as Flex turned into her house.

" Why you just couldn't sleep over," Flex asked.

" Cause we not together and I have school in morning," Red said.

" We need have that talk huh," Flex said laughing.

" Yes I wanna hear you say it until then no," Red said about get out car but Flex stopped her.

" You my girl," Flex said looking Red in eyes.

" I don't think that's the word I was looking for," Red said smirking.

" Damn! You always make me say stuff yes you my girlfriend Rihanna Rylee Rivers," Flex said  looking at Red.

" Thank you now I'll see you tomorrow Boyfriend," Red said kissing Flex.

" Alright sleep good baby girl and Rihanna I love you," Flex said opening the car door for her.

" I will and I love you too Flex," Red said kissing him one last time before she walked in her house.