Chapter 5: Caught In The Rain

It seems to be hours have passed since the last time they had stopped.

Buzzy was still thinking to himself about Stephanie, as she continued walking up a different hill than the ones that they have climbed up on, as he was relaxing, but feeling bored too.

Nothing was going on between both of them, as they were silent, as Stephanie was focused on walking to the base, as Buzzy was thinking about Stephanie.

Wondering about her claws, her fast running abilities and not being able to be tired.

Were her parents from the military?

Mentally, Buzzy felt nervous about meeting the parents since they could be from the military, but he felt curious.

Who else could be in Stephanie's family?

But where did she get the claws?

Was she born with them before that kidnap?

Or was it like what happened to her?

As for Stephanie, she was focused on walking up the hill, while carrying Buzzy on her back, not minding the fact that he was quiet and thinking to himself about her.

When she got up to the top of her hill, she decided to check on Buzzy and was not breaking a sweat from her walk.

But when she glanced over her shoulder, she noticed he was thinking to himself, guessing he could be thinking about her in general.

"Bee in your bonnet?" she gently asked, startling Buzzy as he slightly finches, snapping into reality from his thoughts.

"Hmm, what's that?" Buzzy asked, glancing up at her from looking down.

"I asked if you have something that you kept thinking about it again and again," Stephanie spoke, explaining what she was talking about, as Buzzy listened to her.

"Oh..." he trailed off, unsure on how Stephanie will react if he said about her. "Just thinking about my home."

She chuckled softly and said, "You really got a big bee in your bonnet about that."

Buzzy did not understand what she meant by that and said, as he pointed at himself, "I don't wear a-Oh, it's an idiom. I thought you were saying I am wearing a bonnet with a bee in it."

Stephanie giggled and curled a bit forward more as Buzzy froze, as she moved him up more from accidentally sliding off.

"Nah, remember what I said earlier," Stephanie asked, slowly moved back up.