Chapter 1: Found

It has been 15 years since the Cranium Command show has ended.

Now, the show was forgotten, but not the animatronic that suddenly disappeared 11 years after the show closed.

Everyone all over the internet wanted the Disney Corporation to search for the missing animatronic, but there was no evidence that the animatronic is near.

Soon, all hope was lost of searching for the missing animatronic after the authorities came back empty-handed.

Everyone gave up looking for him after they had come back.

Now that the year is 2022, everything was going great, new characters were being sketched out, and new movies were coming out too.

But one girl would not forget who was extraordinary in that show. 

That night, in Disneyland, someone snuck into the park, without the cameras noticing and went into the Future World area.

When the figure entered the Future World area, the person approached the abandoned building of where the show was, still locked up since 2007.

A tired sigh came from the figure, as a shadow approached the door, looking at the lock for a moment.

Then, without warning, the figure melted into a puddle, and went underneath the door, entering the restricted building.

When the puddle got through underneath the door and to the other side, the building was dark.

The smell inside is musty, but not too musty to make a person be disgusted.

The electricity was shut down too, so the next person that entered after the puddle could not see their hands.

But, the puddle formed into a being, with a hood over their head.

After the puddle formed into a figure, the person glanced side to side for a moment, before heading towards the doors.

The glass was cracked since the age had come to them, and the frame was weak enough to bend it.

The figure approached the doors and glanced down at the floor, noticing the bottom of the glass doors is blocked.

A quiet sigh came from the figure, noticing the blockage.

Instead of going back the way they came from, they teleported from the spot they were standing on to behind the doors, without making a noise.

After teleporting, the figure glanced up at the stage, seeing where the show used to, except the animatronic that used to be is gone.

The figure slowly walked down the creaky steps of the old carpet ground, and got up to the stage, glancing around for a moment.

The figure glanced up at where the animatronic's chair used to be, noticing the cables were cut by something that is used to cut thick objects.

A quiet, soft and short "hmm" came from the figure, before backing up a couple of steps. 

In someone's vision, a scan scanned the area in invisible mode and played back the moment where the animatronic was stolen.

It showed someone entering the place; the figure's face was unknown, so it was blank, and they walked up to the shutdown Buzzy animatronic.