Prologue: The Past News

It all started in 19's that Walt Disney himself wanted to make a show about the human body.

For years, they have planned the ride for a long time, until the year 1989 after Walt Disney passed away a long time ago, they have finally opened the place, calling it the Cranium Command.

After the place opened, the first people to enter is a small family, a father, a mother and their little son.

The son was 10 years old when he entered the stadium, looking excited to see what the show is about.

Once everyone got inside and sat down, the door automatically closed after everyone settled and the pre-show began.

Military music came from the speakers in the corners from the back and the front, as the video began, showing people entering the stage and sitting down on the chairs.

They all are wearing almost the same uniforms, a green shirt, with a khaki-green shirt with brown cargo pants.

A leather brown aviator jacket over their bodies and a cap and with a black headset with a microphone to talk to someone.

Two characters started talking to each other from the front, as the male whispered to the female character, "I hear this new CEO they sent over from HQ is a real featherweight."

"Nah, he's probably some desk jockey never been up in a brain in his life." the female character spoke, whispering back to him.

Suddenly a military horn went off in the distance, as everyone sat up into position and the wall in front of the stage crashed, as a large black tank entered, and a hatch opened in the front.

Inside the tank is a figure, in the shape of a large man from the light inside.

"Ten-hut!" a voice called out to everyone, as everyone stood up on their feet immediately.

Then, out stepped the figure from the black tank, as he has light skin color, and short orange hair, with a straight mustache.

He has a buff upper body and wearing a light flaxen short-sleeved button-up shirt, with an ascot around his neck and hidden underneath in front.

The man's shirt has metals on the left-hand side of his chest as there was a pocket on the right-hand side, and on his shoulders have thin gold shoulder pads with three stars.

He is also wearing a pair of dark brown cargo pants with a black belt around his waist with a small silver buckle to keep his pants up from falling down.

To top it off, he is also wearing brown combat boots, with a pair of dark sunglasses that cover his eyes.

After he had got out of the tank, the speaker called out, "At ease!"