Chapter 1.

'' Okay mates this is a one shot deal. Get to Danzi and his crew then we meet at headquarters in an hour. '' Louis said as he looked at the strip clubs layout plan. Telling each person there job and what to do when to do it. He was skyping with everyone as he looked at the blueprint.

'' Maria and Kelsey. You two need to be the distraction. Distract all the guards with a little swing on the pole alright. '' He told Maria and Kelsey. They were the Went sisters. They were the distraction in every operation using their body.

Maria with brown hair and brown eyes. Her body was tall and had curves in the right places. Kelsey had black hair with blue tips. Don't forget her brown eyes that looked stunning. They were models.

Maria and Kelsey nodded their heads as they fixed their stripper disguises. Louis continued on '' Niall I need you to break into the security cameras and show no proof of us walking around. '' Louis explained as he Skyped with Niall. Niall in his nerd dungeon filled with computer screens and pizza boxes.

Niall was Irish and had blonde hair cut short and blue eyes. He was the hacker. The brains. He got each buildings blueprints , security codes , workers names , anything you could get online or on a database Niall could get it.

'' Okay. '' Niall said as he typed on his keyboard rapidly. Looking at multiple screens as encryption scrawled on the screen. Niall had went to MIT. Only getting hired by this secret agency.

'' Okay then. Ri. I need you to use your body to sneak into the building and open the door for the boys to get in. '' Louis explained to the girl.

Ri used to be a professional gymnast. She had went to the Olympics. Only to lose and get hired by the FBI. She had Black hair and grey eyes. A lovely sight indeed. The boys liked her but she soon revealed her love for women. Bummer. She was the Acrobat.

'' On my way when you give the signal. '' she said as she changed into her slick leather outfit.

'' Now let me seeee... '' Louis dragged the word on before taking a sip on his soda can. '' Harry , Liam , and Zayn my muscles. '' Louis teased.

Harry , Liam , and Zayn were the muscles of the operation. Punching and knocking out guys. Also taking them out in the most tortuous ways. Harry had curly locks and green eyes. Liam with brown whiff and brown eyes . Zayn with a black quiff and hazel eyes.

'' What do you need us to do Lou. '' Zayn said irritatedly. Louis smirked.

Louis was a genius becoming one of the most wanted criminals. He was wanted in 3 countries for operating 2 major robberies. Louis was a brain to each operation. Making up genius plans in his head. He had brown long hair and blue eyes. He looked innocent but was quite the dangerous joker.

'' Okay I need you boys to be slick and take out the guards at the back door. From there you break down the door to room C41. Be slick. Get into that room and take out Danzi's men. From there you drag the bastards ass out of that room and signal the camera's Niall will be watching. Niall gets the sign and you dump Danzi in front of the building where the FBI find him. '' Louis said without stuttering. He was quite the mastermind. Making plans up like a toddler building Legos. Complicated but you just got to think.

'' Okay then. We'll do it. When were done we all meet at TBC headquarters. '' Harry said in a cold tone.

'' We got this Louis. '' Liam said and then smirked.

The three were strong indeed with 6 packs and mad skills at MMA. Trained with the best and now work for the best. Everyone of these criminals working together getting paid in millions.

'' Yes. Let's get this plan in motion Baby! '' Louis yelled before hanging up off the skype sesh. He just sat and waited in the TBC HEADQUARTERS.

This was the life he and his friends lived. Life of Danger. Fighting criminals and winning then at their own game. Fighting fire with fire.

{a/n: Hey guys well um this isn't in anyone's point of view really. I just wanted to introduce Louis and his gang. TBC. < soon you will learn the meaning. Just wanted to say thanks for reading. The story will soon be in Harry's Pov and Rosalie's. }

I'm A Killer. H.Sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें