character ask

so, a bunch of you guys seemed to like the idea of doing a character ask and your wish is my command so here we go.

basically i'll write down the names of as many of the characters i can think of and you guys can ask them a question and then in a little while i'll put up another chapter which will have me answering the questions as the character.

different ways to leave questions; you can leave an inline comment but highlighting the characters name and clicking the little bubble that says comment (i think that only works on the mobile app though), you can leave a regular comment on the chapter (just make sure you  put the characters name first, like 'michael: why are you so attractive?' or something like that), or if you don't actually have a wattpad account or you want it to be anon or if you just don't want to put your question here you can send me an ask on tumblr (my url is yourviolentlackofvirtue which is also on my profile page).

michael

selene

selene's parents

ashton

maia

ryan

calum

isis

natasha

luke

hadley

danielle (me, well i mean i'm not a character but still)

okay so i also included some of the smaller characters and myself because i thought you guys might like to ask them/me some questions too, but anyway.

please actually ask questions or this is going to be an ultimately embarrassing endeavour, also please don't ask question that i won't be able to answer (that's stuff like the question i included in my example before because i don't know how the boys are all so good looking, but my best guess is some satanic sacrifices or something like that.).

so i think that's about it for now, i'll see you guys soon (well not really but you understand what i mean).

EDIT: i've now posted the q&a (it's the next chapter) but if you guys missed out the first time or you started reading this after i'd posted everything and you want to ask a question feel free to comment and i'll answer in character as a reply :)