c.h. part three

just a heads up, it gets a little smutty :)

-

Isis wasn’t sure exactly how it happened, but one minute she was kissing Calum and the next she was letting him pull her up the stairs.

As they kissed his arms had snaked around her waist while hers went around his neck, then slowly he’d backed them up towards the stair case. When they hit the first step he pulled away and looked down at her, his expression silently asking if she was okay with this. Isis didn’t know exactly what she was agreeing to by following him upstairs but all she knew was that she wanted to feel his lips on hers again. She gave an almost imperceptible nod but he noticed and wasted no time in taking her hand and quickly dragging her up the steps.

The second they were both on the landing of the second floor he reattached their lips, not waiting for Isis to give him permission before he pushed his tongue past her lips in an attempt to get closer to her. The kiss was desperate and it was needy; it was sloppy, all teeth clashing together and lips searching for any kind of purchase.

Calum was trying his hardest to keep his hands on her hips, at least until they were out of sight and not shamelessly making out in the middle of the hallway. Isis wound her fingers into his hair, tugging slightly to bring him closer; the action caused Calum to let out a throaty moan which was only muffled by her lips. He grudgingly pulled back before leading her in the direction of his room, tugging her along so they’d get there faster.

He threw open the door to his bed room but stopped abruptly at the sight of two unknown teenagers making out on his bed. His grip on Isis’ wrist tightened slightly as he glared at the couple.

“Out.” He said, his voice coming out as a growl which sent a chill up Isis’ spine.

The two strangers disentangled themselves and were out of the room seconds later, muttering apologies as they went. As soon as they were out the door Calum wasted no time shutting it behind them and then pushing Isis up against it.

He left a trail of sloppy, open mouthed kisses down her neck stopping only to suck harshly at the spot where her throat met her collar bone. The action itself made her jolt but the way his tongue flicked over the mark afterwards drew a slight whimper from the girl. She could feel Calum’s lips pull up into a smirk against her skin because of her reaction and it was driving her crazy.

“I want this gone.” He muttered, lips still pressed to her neck, while tugging at her shirt which was tucked into her skirt.

Isis nodded quickly, wishing that he’d just kiss her already. He easily pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor before leaning across her to lock the door.

“Wouldn’t want anyone to walk in now, would we?” His eyes met hers briefly before they dropped down to her semi-bare chest where his gaze lingered.

Isis felt her cheeks heat up and mentally thanked Natasha for convincing her to wear a matching bra and underwear. Her arms dropped to cover her stomach but Calum stopped her, taking hold of her wrists and moving them away.

“Uh uh, don’t try and hide yourself from me Is.” His voice was deeper as his eyes met hers once again.

She swallowed the lump in her throat before she spoke. “Isis. My full name is Isis.”

When she revealed that piece of information a genuine smile spread across Calum’s face before he kissed her again. He backed the two of them up until the backs of her knees hit the frame and she stumbled back, falling onto his bed.

It didn’t take long for Calum to crawl up next to her; he pressed a chaste kiss to the corner of her mouth before he began to kiss down her body, pressing his lips to as much of her skin as he could. One of his hands held onto her hip while the other rested next to head so he was hovering over her ever so slightly.