Chapter 9- confessing part 3

Elsewhere, Kiawe and Mallow just landed on the beach from searching from the sky, using his charizard.

"Wow that was fun! To bad we didn't find anything." Mallow said when she jumped off the fire Pokémon.

"Yeah." Kiawe responded.

Mallow stopped and turned to him, hearing something unusual in his tone.

"What is it? You seem...out of it." Mallow said concerned.

"Well, I, um..." Kiawe cleared his throat "you know...I'm just disappointed we couldn't find them." Mallow stepped closer, trying to fine something he wouldn't say, and Kiawe's cheeks turned a shade of red as she came closer. "W-What a-a-are you d-doing?" Kiawe stuttered, leaning back.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling ok? Your face is all red." Mallow replied, squinting at him, suspiciously.

"If I tell you, can you please stop with that look?" Kiawe asked.

"Ok." Mallow answered and leaned back to her original position.

Kiawe took in a beep breath, trying to calm his nerves. "Um, the thing is...I sort of...well I kind of..."

"What is it?" Mallow questioned.

"I...have a crush on...someone..." Kiawe chickened out.

"Aw, that's so cute! Who is it? Is she pretty? Is she nice? Can she cook? Does she go to our school? Do I know her? Did she come on the trip with us?" Mallow interrogated.

"Yes, she is really pretty and nice and she can cook the most amazing food and yes, she does go to our school and yes, you know her very well and yes she is on the trip with us?" Kiawe answered, with a smile.

"Aww! Ok, ok, is it Lana? Or Lillie?" Mallow asked. Kiawe shook his head, telling her no. She began to think about who it could be. "Who else could it be?"

"I...I can give you another hint." Kiawe remarked, trying not to blush. She looked to him eagerly, waiting for him to spill. "She...she is standing right next to me." It took every ounce of his being to not jump on his charizard and fly off after saying that.

"It's..its me?" Mallow asked, surprised, yet really happy.

Kiawe nodded slowly as the blush came back to his cheeks. Mallow was so excited that she squealed and jumped on him, hugging him. Kiawe smiled and hugged her back, over joyed by her reaction.

"So, I take it you feel the same?" Kiawe asked, just to be sure.

"Of course!" Mallow squealed.

The two smiled and continued to hug for a while, then Kiawe gave her a ride back to the hotel. 

Meanwhile, Gary and Zoey where out walking around. Gary was talking about his old travels and how much of a ladies man he used to be. How different and interesting he found Zoey. Zoey would just laugh, thinking that he was joking.

"I mean really, I would love to go on a date and find out what goes on in that beautiful head of yours." Gary remarked, earning a chuckle from Zoey. "Hey I'm being serious."

Zoey gazed at him shocked "Really?" She asked.

"Completely. What did you think when I was flirting with you?" Gary question quite curious.

"I thought you were just joking around." Zoey answered. "I don't get the attention of to many guys."

Gary was quite a moment, thinking she had more to say. "Ok, then. In that case, what do you say to a date with me? A really date from someone who is interested and seriously asking." Gary asked.

Zoey smiled and answered "I'd like that."

"Great. I'll get in touch with you when we head home." Gary smiled.

"Wow, such confidence. How will you contact me?" Zoey asked.

"I have my ways, remember, I'm professor Oak's grandson. I have connections." Gary boasted.

"Alright then. What should we do until then?" Zoey questioned with a small giggle.

"I think we should get back to the hotel, it's getting dark. Even though I would really like to spent more time with you." Gary stated with a smirk, earning another laugh from the top coordinator.

So the two headed back to the hotel.

Elsewhere, Sun and Lillie where catching up with a little dinner. Both trainers really wanted to tell the other how they felt. It wasn't until bumping into each other and spend all this time together that they realized how much they loved one another.

"I have to tell you some." They said in unison. "Oh, sorry, I cut you off."

"Ok, you first." Lillie insisted.

"No you." Sun assured.

"How about we say it at the same time?" Lillie asked.

"Sure. On three." Sun replied.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"I love you." The two confessed in unison.

They stared at each other then burst out laughing.

"Hehehe, and to think I was worried you wouldn't feel the same." Lillie giggled.

"Yeah, hey, let's head back to the hotel I'm tired." Sun said.

"Sure." Lillie said.

So they left money for their food and went back to the hotel.

Meanwhile, Brock and Olivia had confessed their love very quickly and where in the middle of a make out session. Lana and Sophocles were already dating and spending time together. Barry had also succeeded in catching Bianca in a make out session. But, everyone soon went back to the hotel.