Chapter 12- Gold luvdisc

Everyone had an amazing sleep, all of them so happy. All the girls teased Dawn for details when they saw her huge smile, and knew something must have happened. When she finally spilled, everyone congratulated her, even Serena, for she had come to a conclusion about what Clemont had said last night.

In the guys room, everyone already knew what must of happened and gave simple congrats to the pikachu trainer. Even if Clemont did feel really bad for Serena, he was happy for Ash. Also, the electric gym leader had no memory of confessing to her, but did remember comforting her, so he will be in for an interesting surprise.

Once all the congrats were given, everyone quickly packed up their things and met up in the hallway. Those who's loves were there instantly stood next to them, and took hold of the others hand. Then, all of them walked into the elevator and went down.

When they got off the elevator, Annie was in view. The group approached her to say goodbye and thank her for all her help.

"Hi Annie." Ash greeted.

She turned to them, and her smile grew from ear to ear. "Hello! I see all of you have found love! How sweet!" Annie squealed with delight.

"Yeah, I guess we did." Ash smiled, looking to Dawn.

"Anyway, I hope all of you enjoyed your stay and come back next year. Oh, I almost forgot, did any of you find the luvdisc statues?" Annie asked.

"Well actually..." Ash began, reaching into his backpack and pulled it out for everyone's see "...Dawn and I did."

"Wow! And the silver one too! You two are so lucky!" Annie exclaimed. Another round of congratulations was given to the couple. "Come with me! We must let the director know so you two can be given the prize!"

They all followed, curious as to what the prize could be. Serena pulled Clemont aside before he could follow, though.

"What is it, Serena?" Clemont asked, curious as to her sudden action.

"I...I need to tell you something." Serena answered, not making eye contact as a blush stained her cheeks.

"Ok? What is it you want to tell me?" Clemont questioned.

"I, um, want to thank you for last night." Serena began, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Of course, I was happy to help you." Clemont smiled.

"Well, do you...remember what you told me last night?" Serena wondered, finally meeting his gaze.

Clemont looked to the ceiling in thought, trying to remember what he could have said that would cause such a reaction from her.

He looked back to her and replied sheepishly "Sorry, but I can't really remember what I said. I was really tired."

"Oh..." Serena remarked, rather disappointed.

"Would you mind telling me what I said?" Clemont asked, wondering what he told her that would make her so sad.

"You told me that you love me." Serena answered. Clemont's face turned as red as a tomato and his eyes wide with shock and horror when she said this. "You called me kind and beautiful and caring. You said that it was fine that I didn't feel anything for you, that you just wanted to see me happy. Then you told me how lucky Ash is to have an amazing girl love him. Is it true, Clemont? Do you really think that?"

Clemont was frozen, unsure if he was going to pass out or not. He gulped, unable to speak, so he nodded his head to her, telling her yes. Serena smiled, but Clemont was staring off into space, not sure what to do. He never planned to tell her he loves her. Now that she knew, what would happen to their friendship? That thought was interrupted by Serena giving him a peck on the cheek.

"You have no idea how...oh my goodness Clemont!" Serena tried to say but Clemont fainted. She knelt down next to him and gently shook him. "Clemont? Wake up."

"Ug, what happened?" Clemont groaned, sitting up.

"You fainted when I kissed your cheek." Serena replied with a giggle.

"And...why would you do that?" Clemont questioned, the blush returning.

"Because I love you too!" Serena squeaked as she hugged him.

Clemont let out a sigh and hugged her back. "Are you sure? I mean, your feelings for Ash-" Clemont stated but Serena interrupted.

"Yes, I really do love you, Clemont. My feelings for Ash...will never be. He loves another and...thanks to you, I have moved on. Not just on this trip, but since Ash left, you have helped me move on. Thank you for that. You have no idea how happy I am to have such an adorable and sweet guy like you!" Serena replied happily.

Clemont smiled, and rapped an arm around her, using the other to support himself. They stayed there a moment, then suddenly Serena pulled back and kissed him, right on the lips. Clemont was taken aback at first, but kissed her back. They pulled apart after a minute, and smiled at each other.

"Let's go join the group again, see what prize they got." Serena said, a pleased smile gracing her lips. Clemont nodded, a blissful smile and slight blush covering his cheeks. So the two went to rejoin the group, but Serena spotted something. "Hey, Clemont, do you see that?" Serena pointed.

Clemont followed her finger and saw something shiny from the fountain. How many times had they passed this fountain and not noticed? They approached the fountain and then see the golden luvdisc statue.

"Wow! We found the golden one!" Serena squealed excited. "Come on, let's get it." She then stepped into the fountain and approached the hiding place.

"Be careful." Clemont urged.

"It's fine. I just need...to..." Serena trailed off as she reached up to remove the statue. "I got it!" She exclaimed but slipped in the water and let out a yelp. She would have fallen into the water and possibly hit her head if Clemont hadn't caught her.

"You ok?" Clemont breathed as he looked down at the girl in her arms.

"Yeah, thanks to you." Serena replied and snuggled into him a bit.

They stayed there for a moment, until Clemont helped her out.

"Come on let's join the group." Clemont remarked.Serena smiled and nodded.