Chapter 14- proposals and futures

As time passed, everyone was doing great. May brought Drew home to tell everyone the news of their relationship, which went pretty well. A side from a few threats from Norman, they were happy for May. They traveled together, entering contests together and training. They quickly accomplished their dreams of becoming top coordinators in all regions. They were often called as guest judges and exhibition matches or performances. In fact, Drew used one of the exhibition performances to propose to May.

He stood on the stage and called out his Roserade and Flygon.

"Roserade, use solar beam! Flygon use ice beam!" Drew commanded. The crowd, May including, awed at the fireworks it created. "Flygon, if you would?" Drew said with a flip of his hair. The dragon Pokémon took flight and dove to the crowd to collect May. "Now, Roserade use petal dace and magical leaf like we practiced. Flygon, bring May, then use ice beam." Flygon bright May down into the stage and flew back up, freezing the magical leaf and petal dance.

"What are you doing?" May asked with a giggle when she was in front of Drew.

"You'll see." Drew smiled, putting one hand in his pocket, grasping the ring box that rested there. May gave a funny look and turned to see what was forming beside them, but Drew stopped her with his other hand. It needed to be finished before she saw. "Not yet."

"Why, what is it?" May asked, curiously.

"Rose rose!" His Pokémon called, telling him it was ready.

"Ok, you can look now." Drew said and removed his hand from the side of her face.

May noticed that the crowd suddenly became silent, and wondered what could possibly be the cause, before she turned toward Drew's creation. Her eyes lit up with awe and amazement. There before her, was a huge ice sculpture in the outline of a heart and the words 'will you marry me?' on it. The petals and leafs sparkling and shining through the ice. Tears began to escape May's eyes at the beautiful sight. She turned to Drew, who was on one knee holding a ring box.

"What do you say May? Will you make me the luckiest man in the world, and marry me?" Drew asked as he opened the box, to reveal a stunning ring. May stood there, in awe, crying. "May?"

May tackled him and squealed "Yes! Yes! Yes!" The crowd cheered for the future husband and wife as they kissed on the stage.

After that they had a stunning wedding and lived in a lovely house raising their three kids, June, Nicolaus, and Rose.

After the convention, Dawn and Ash continued on traveling to accomplish their dreams. They fell deeper in love with one another each day, always helping and supporting the other. As a team they were unstoppable and made their dreams come true. Ash had won every gym and/or league he completed in and Dawn did the same with her contests and grand festivals in all possible regions. Ash had won his title of Pokémon master and Dawn won the title of top coordinator. Once that was finished, they continued to travel for another year. Just for the fun and adventure of it. After that, they settled down in Kanto but made it a priority to visit Sinnoh.

On one of those visits, Ash decided it was time to ask the girl he loves so much, to marry him. Ash knew Dawn would want something romantic and Ash had been taking note on how to do so. He had gotten quite good too, thanks to some help from his friends and seeing what Dawn likes. So, he planned a very special way. One he knew she would remember. He needed help, though. Dawn needed to be occupied while he set it up. So he asked, or rather begged his female friends to take turns distracting her. They all agreed, so Misty took Dawn out to eat, Iris took her for a nature walk for a few hours, May took her her out shopping, and Serena dressed her up for a fun makeover.