10. Return From The Mission: Naruto's Eyes

Act 10.

Hinata was returning from the mission in the Land of Wow.

I failed why couldn't i show how strong i am...did i even get any stronger...I'm still weak.

During teh security mission in the Land of Wow Hinata go badly injured during the night defending the young prince that visited from the shinobi attacks. Hinata's right leg was broken and so was her left arm. Hinata was in excrusiating pain as she was brought back to Konohagakure on a stretcher. Though she was in pain the true pain Hinata felt was in her heart.

I'm not any stronger.....I keep telling myself that i would get stronger, but in truth i couldn't get any better...i was easily defeated. 

Hinata was placed in the front with Shino to fight, her eyes would be able to spot the enemy a great distance away, but the jutsu of these shinobi allowed her to only spot there presence when it was too late and instead of having prior warning for her group she had to fight. No one was fully prepare and Hinata too full responsibility and began fighting in her own: Because of this she was badly injured.

Kiba and Shino carried Hinata and everyone they passed in the vilage stared at her; Hinata felt ashamed.

At that very moment Sakura had informed Naruto of their new mission and he was racing back to his home to prepare. As Naruto race down the street unaware of Hinata's return he passed the stretcher and as he felt her presence he stopped a distance infront of them.

"Hinata...."He said under his breath.

Immediately Naruto looked back and saw Hinata laying in the stretcher, he could see the blood on her body.

Hinata eye's met Naruto and she could not bare his stare; tears welled up in her eye, don't look at me Naruto-kun....don't look at me.

"Don't cry Hinata-chan, you are stronger than that." Naruto-said to Hinata.

Hinata was shocked by Naruto's words. She felt weak but as he spoke to her, she felt the strength through her body.